Do You Think Any Presenters Read This Forum

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

To be fair I used to quite like watching qvc then, as you do, found yourselves. I had noticed things changing but just took it as good old tv. Then the Sharongate thing is what I read about first. I then noticed dear old Katherine Russell and her mum had also disappeared. Around the same time Debbie Flint was presenting a clothes show, can’t remember which. A blonde haired model came on. She was messing about a bit but good old Debbie got really shitty with her. That model disappeared not long after. I now look at most of those presenters in a different light. Never really took much notice at first but now I see that the majority are a nasty load of bitches.

Q likes to cultivate a bright and positive image, but the presenters cannot help "leaking" aspects of who they really are.
Bossy, rude, unprofessional are all adjectives that can be applied to far too many, and we all can think of several names that would be first in the queue to have those words linked to them.
When I first started watching, the presenting style was more warm, engaging and relaxed from most...and imo Debbie Greenwood was the epitome of that.
I think the scales have fallen from our eyes on this forum; and Q has fundamentally changed.

I think if they read the forum and don’t at least consider that they may need to improve their presenting skills then they are even worse than we take them for - they are then truly taking the &&&s and showing us the finger.

I bet they do, and they probably laugh at what's being said.
I think that they do, as I remember once a few years ago I commented on the fact that Lee Holbien's website (as was then) was rather 'poor' for a 'tech expert', in that (again I quote this was a few years ago), the website was just a 'holding page' with random Latin on the homepage. I remember making a comment about it on here and within 24 hours the website was changed, that 'freaked me out' slightly and I stopped using the website for a good two years (I only now use the site 'sporadically'). So, no whilst they may not state directly who they are, I think there is either someone who 'feeds back', or they look in from 'time to time'!

I think - and this is just my own personal opinion, mind - that not only is Strato Lee Hohbein, but several of us aren't who we say we are.

I'm Chloe Everton.

No, I'm Chloe Everton.

No, I'm Chloe Everton.

NO, I'm

etc

Only joking.

Who are you? We know you're on this site, but who?

As York says, I believe if they don't actually read this themselves, they probably have 'someone' who works in the IT dept who checks social media and websites like this to see what's going on. Most large companies do this.

I mean, if Sharon the model 'found us', then it stands to reason that all the presenters know we're 'out there'.

They are here! Big Brother (or Big Sister) is one/two/three of us. Nobody actually knows who anybody is, so any one posting here could be one of them, couldn't they, Radiomike? All I want is for one of us to be mentioned on QVC! Maybe that wouldn't work for me because crystal is mentioned all the time on jewellery shows, but strattobuddy...... now that would be something! Fame at last!

Having said that, a lot of us watch so little we probably wouldn't even notice. Hey ho.

Latest posts

Back