Doll !0 Presenter

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Twinkle

Registered Shopper
Watching the Doll 10 presenter demonstrating a eye primer and palette set and noticed that when she put the eye shadow on her bare hand, she wiped it on with one finger then as she was wiping backwards she used her middle finger to wipe it off. The point being..............the shadow looked more vibrant on top of the primer. Well, no wonder it did as it hadn't been slyly wiped off again......................Did anyone else notice this? She must think we are all stupid and wouldn't notice....................

I didn’t see it but I’m sure all these shenanigans go on to sell stuff. I notice when Mally demonstrates her bullet proof make up on the back of the hand she makes a big deal of rubbing it as proof . But she never really rubs very hard.

Yes, its so easy to look as though you're scrubbing the back of your hand, but actually only lightly touching your hand. They think we're idiots.

Yes, its so easy to look as though you're scrubbing the back of your hand, but actually only lightly touching your hand. They think we're idiots.
I was enjoying Thea on Nails inc today, accompanied by Chunks in her role as village idiot. In plugging the 'Fwend' offer (poo-gate, anyone?) Chunks said she'd recommended Mandi's (!) sister. Now didn't I read somewhere that this offer was unavailable to all employees of Q?

Latest posts

Back