Doll 10 TSV 16/09/21

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Well, there is a new palette in town named "Dollsquad". Maybe it will be part of the TSV? The palette will be launched in two weeks' time from yesterday, according to facebook where Mrs Dalton showed it. Fingers crossed!:)

And there is also a new brow product, a multi dimensional brow powder.

Well, there is a new palette in town named "Dollsquad". Maybe it will be part of the TSV? The palette will be launched in two weeks' time from yesterday, according to facebook where Mrs Dalton showed it. Fingers crossed!:)

Doll 10 2 Piece Eye Collection £32 + post

1 x The Doll Squad Eye Shadow Palette (21.6g) - 12 mineral, talc-free shadows in a combination of matte and shimmer shades
1 x No.10 brush

That's the TSV? Really? Great! My prayers were successful.:)

No, it will be the usual TSV.

Foundation, mascara, cream blush, lipgloss and a brush.
Nope, that would be stupid as we already had this kind of TSV "just a moment ago". It seems I was right.:-D

And the colours are nice I think, but it is a new formula totally "clean".

They are named after "dolls" from the Doll 10 community.:)

It is available online: https://www.qvcuk.com/Doll-10-2-Piece-Eye-Collection.product.245224.html?sc=SRCH

Nope, that would be stupid as we already had this kind of TSV "just a moment ago". It seems I was right.:-D

They are named after "dolls" from the Doll 10 community.:)

It is available online: https://www.qvcuk.com/Doll-10-2-Piece-Eye-Collection.product.245224.html?sc=SRCH
No, if it is online and at a feature price, it won't be the TSV.

O.k. then, you won.:) Maybe the new brow palette will be the TSV.:)

I am not planning on buying the TSV but hope the stock coming in will include some more of her cream concealer. There are six types available but not mine! ☹️

Attachments

• Doll 10 TSV 1.jpg
    Doll 10 TSV 1.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 178
  • Doll 10 TSV 2.jpg
    Doll 10 TSV 2.jpg
    101.7 KB · Views: 167
  • Doll 10 TSV 3.jpg
    Doll 10 TSV 3.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 164
I bought these (or at least a set of 8 crayons, possibly different shades?) last October, so not exactly a new pick! I think they cost around £36 plus postage but would no doubt be cheaper now. Typical! I think they are very nice to use but four of the colours were too dark/strong for me as I cannot wear red or plum. So actually I am down to two nudes and two pinks, and I like those a lot. Very nice coverage and creamy, they look like lipstick rather than any sort of sheer product, and they are quite big too.

Hope not this. Trouble with lipstick collections there are always some that you’d never pick as they just don’t suit you so are just a waste. Like Mazza I can’t wear dark or any sort of plum lipstick. Would be better if you got a choice.

I really hope you are wrong Ian 😊
Hope not this. Trouble with lipstick collections there are always some that you’d never pick as they just don’t suit you so are just a waste. Like Mazza I can’t wear dark or any sort of plum lipstick. Would be better if you got a choice.
sadly to break it to you all but this is the tsv as someone i know was on the Doris live the other day & Doris said this was the TSV

I hope they don’t insult the viewer telling them they have a 60 day money back guarantee. Whilst at the same time saying the 10 lip crayons are suitable to pop in the new gift mate bags to give as Christmas gifts.

Latest posts

Back