Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Are there any details of the Doll10 tsv please? Thank you for your help x

Doll 10 8 Piece Speak Your Truth Lip Crayon Collection & Tin

QVC Price £46.00
Todays Special Value Price £35.98
P&P £3.95

Single

Auto-Delivery

Discover the Doll 10 Speak Your Truth collection, featuring eight Lip Crayons, a three-in-one formula that combines a lip balm, lip gloss and lipstick, designed to hydrate and condition your lips while adding a beautiful, shining finish. With a palette of shades to choose from, each offering rich, creamy colour, this edit has something to suit every occasion or mood.

New to you - love the Doll 10 Lip Crayons already? Each colour in this collection is new, so you don't have to worry about doubling up on any shades.

Easy, breezy application - with a simple-to-use crayon design, these lip colours don't require any sharpening. Just twist up at the bottom and apply straight to your lips. Easy!

Great gifting - these Lip Crayons come presented in a sleek tin, making them the ideal way to give the gift of beauty. Plus, with shades that'll suit everyone and positive affirmation-inspired names, there's not a beauty fan around who won’t love receiving this collection.

Keep it coming - want to take your lipstick collection to a new level? Go for our Auto Delivery option, and in 60 days' time you'll receive the six-piece Lipstick collection, featuring three Lip Genius Lipsticks and three Lip Smoothie Lipsticks, at today's great price.

Contains:

• 8 x Lip Crayon (2.4g) in I'm Brave (rose pink), I'm Confident (light pink), I'm Smart (beige), I'm Beautiful (mocha), I'm Enough (mauve), I'm Worthy (plum), I'm Kind (red) and I'm Strong (pink) - formulated with mango seed butter, collagen, safflower seed oil, avocado oil and aloe

Auto Delivery drop contains:

• 3 x Lip Genius Lipstick (3.7g) in Killin It (soft plum), Kinda Sexy (rose) and Soft Spoken (soft pink)
  • 3 x Lip Smoothie Lipstick (3.7g) in She's Got Style (true bright red), Lele (berry) and Your BFF (beige)

How to apply:
Lip Crayon:

• No sharpening required
  • Just twist the lip crayon up at the bottom and apply to your lips
  • Line your lips and then fill them in fully
Lipstick:

• Apply to top and bottom lips
  • Reapply as desired

Doll 10 8 Piece Speak Your Truth Lip Crayon Collection & Tin

QVC Price £46.00
Todays Special Value Price £35.98
P&P £3.95

Single

Auto-Delivery

Discover the Doll 10 Speak Your Truth collection, featuring eight Lip Crayons, a three-in-one formula that combines a lip balm, lip gloss and lipstick, designed to hydrate and condition your lips while adding a beautiful, shining finish. With a palette of shades to choose from, each offering rich, creamy colour, this edit has something to suit every occasion or mood.

New to you - love the Doll 10 Lip Crayons already? Each colour in this collection is new, so you don't have to worry about doubling up on any shades.

Easy, breezy application - with a simple-to-use crayon design, these lip colours don't require any sharpening. Just twist up at the bottom and apply straight to your lips. Easy!

Great gifting - these Lip Crayons come presented in a sleek tin, making them the ideal way to give the gift of beauty. Plus, with shades that'll suit everyone and positive affirmation-inspired names, there's not a beauty fan around who won’t love receiving this collection.

Keep it coming - want to take your lipstick collection to a new level? Go for our Auto Delivery option, and in 60 days' time you'll receive the six-piece Lipstick collection, featuring three Lip Genius Lipsticks and three Lip Smoothie Lipsticks, at today's great price.

Contains:

• 8 x Lip Crayon (2.4g) in I'm Brave (rose pink), I'm Confident (light pink), I'm Smart (beige), I'm Beautiful (mocha), I'm Enough (mauve), I'm Worthy (plum), I'm Kind (red) and I'm Strong (pink) - formulated with mango seed butter, collagen, safflower seed oil, avocado oil and aloe

Auto Delivery drop contains:

• 3 x Lip Genius Lipstick (3.7g) in Killin It (soft plum), Kinda Sexy (rose) and Soft Spoken (soft pink)
  • 3 x Lip Smoothie Lipstick (3.7g) in She's Got Style (true bright red), Lele (berry) and Your BFF (beige)

How to apply:
Lip Crayon:

• No sharpening required
  • Just twist the lip crayon up at the bottom and apply to your lips
  • Line your lips and then fill them in fully
Lipstick:

• Apply to top and bottom lips
  • Reapply as desired
Thank you for this, yet again, I think I prefer the send drop!

I know it describes them as different colours in the second delivery but they all look very brown except for the red in the picture.

im waiting for the full auto-delivery drop to go live as i think that number i posted is the single drop from once the auto-delivery is over
Yes thought you must be. I don't think it will appear till 9 tonight. I think this is and unplanned tsv because it has come so quickly after the last one.

I'll bet a weeks wages that one of the selling points for this TSV will be that nobody has been bothering to wear lipsticks during the pandemic because of mask wearing, so now is a great time to treat yourself and your loved ones to a new lip product now that restrictions are lifting.
In fact, I'll be surprised if they don't mention something like that in the first 5 minutes of the show starting.

i dont think so cause the title had always been doll 10 (not one of the last min change ones) proberbly trying something different for the season thats coming
Oh, interesting. I just wondered if the stock was low and that was why they had not listed it earlier. Maybe they had it ready for when masks were not in use as much :ROFLMAO:

I'll bet a weeks wages that one of the selling points for this TSV will be that nobody has been bothering to wear lipsticks during the pandemic because of mask wearing, so now is a great time to treat yourself and your loved ones to a new lip product now that restrictions are lifting.
In fact, I'll be surprised if they don't mention something like that in the first 5 minutes of the show starting.
😂😂😂😂☹️☹️

Latest posts

Back