Doll 10 TSV 16/09/21

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I’ve just checked the names of my four remaining crayons and they are not the same as reported by SCW above. However, I doubt if they will be that different!

Doll 10 8 Piece Speak Your Truth Lip Crayon Collection & Tin

QVC Price £46.00
Todays Special Value Price £35.98
P&P £3.95

Single

Auto-Delivery

Discover the Doll 10 Speak Your Truth collection, featuring eight Lip Crayons, a three-in-one formula that combines a lip balm, lip gloss and lipstick, designed to hydrate and condition your lips while adding a beautiful, shining finish. With a palette of shades to choose from, each offering rich, creamy colour, this edit has something to suit every occasion or mood.

*A great saving: If you were to buy the items in this collection individually, directly from Doll 10.com you’d pay £92.96, plus P&P. So for our Today’s Special Value price of just £35.98, plus P&P, you’re saving £74.52.

New to you - love the Doll 10 Lip Crayons already? Each colour in this collection is new, so you don't have to worry about doubling up on any shades.

Easy, breezy application - with a simple-to-use crayon design, these lip colours don't require any sharpening. Just twist up at the bottom and apply straight to your lips. Easy!

Great gifting - these Lip Crayons come presented in a sleek tin, making them the ideal way to give the gift of beauty. Plus, with shades that'll suit everyone and positive affirmation-inspired names, there's not a beauty fan around who won’t love receiving this collection.

Keep it coming - want to take your lipstick collection to a new level? Go for our Auto Delivery option, and in 60 days' time you'll receive the six-piece Lipstick collection, featuring three Lip Genius Lipsticks and three Lip Smoothie Lipsticks, at today's great price.

Contains:

• 8 x Lip Crayon (2.4g) in I'm Brave (rose pink), I'm Confident (light pink), I'm Smart (beige), I'm Beautiful (mocha), I'm Enough (mauve), I'm Worthy (plum), I'm Kind (red) and I'm Strong (pink) - formulated with mango seed butter, collagen, safflower seed oil, avocado oil and aloe

Auto Delivery drop contains:

• 3 x Lip Genius Lipstick (3.7g) in Killin It (soft plum), Kinda Sexy (rose) and Soft Spoken (soft pink)
  • 3 x Lip Smoothie Lipstick (3.7g) in She's Got Style (true bright red), Lele (berry) and Your BFF (beige)

How to apply:
Lip Crayon:

• No sharpening required
  • Just twist the lip crayon up at the bottom and apply to your lips
  • Line your lips and then fill them in fully
Lipstick:

• Apply to top and bottom lips
  • Reapply as desired

If anyone is interested I received the new Doll 10 eyeshadow palette with brush today and it’s top quality, I knew that unlike Tarte and LG it wouldn’t be made in China 🙂
Thanks! I have got two of the professional palettes and their quality is also very good.:)

Latest posts

Back