Doll 10 TSV 21/03/20

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Another new concealer, how are we meant to keep up financially with all these new products?!

Doll 10 5 Piece Collection & Brush TSV 21/03/20

Doll Skin Ultimate T.C.E Concealer
Doll SKin Anti-Stress Skin Perfector
Effortlash XL Lash Expanding Mascara
Lipstick
Blush

Attachments

• Doll 10 TSV.jpg
    Doll 10 TSV.jpg
    80.5 KB · Views: 353
I cannot buy anything with concealer/ foundation as I know the US brands are too yellow except BareMinerals where I know my tried & tested colours.I keep looking to see what Q are offering on the website but due to recent personal circumstances I am not inspired to buy, and have now finally realised there is nothing I need.The bank balance is looking up for better times ahead, but not with Q purchases!

How come we can already buy the It Cosmetics TSV weeks before and not the Doll 10 one?

thats because they have accidently put up the auto-delivery live on the web & if it starts selling it will be removed because it shouldnt be there but anyway Doris is a much smaller company so that means much smaller stocks thats why they dont stick hers up early usually

Doll10 6 Piece Doll Skin Collection
Item Number: 240266
QVC Price £65.00
Todays Special Value Price £39.99
P&P £2.95
3 Easy Pays of £13.33

Discover the six-piece Doll Skin collection from Doll 10, featuring the new Doll Skin T.C.E Concealer that helps to deliver concentrated coverage with a flawless skin-like finish, plus Doll Skin Anti-Stress Skin Perfector Foundation, HydraGel Lipstick, HydraGel Blush, Effortlash XL Mascara and No. 9 Eraser Buffing Brush. This collection ticks every box, working together to give you a full-face look with a beautifully radiant complexion, luscious lashes and a gorgeously plump pout.

Just arrived – meet your brand new make-up hero, the Doll Skin T.C.E Concealer (which stands for This Covers Everything). Packed with colour-correcting pigments and boasting a high coverage formula, this creamy concealer works to effortlessly smooth over imperfections and dark circles for a refreshed effect, whenever you need it.

Shade sensations - this collection contains Hydragel Lipstick and HydraGel Blush, both in stunning new colours to suit any complexion. Throwing Kisses works to leave your lips with a subtle nude hue, while You're Making Me Blush will leave your cheeks with a flush of flattering pink.

Everything you need - with a foundation, blush, concealer and buffing brush to create a perfectly polished base, plus a mascara and lipstick, this collection offers the tools you need to create a fabulous full-face look. Heading off on holiday? Why not stock up your travel bag with this handy set for a compact yet comprehensive stash of make-up must-haves!

Contains:
  • 1 x NEW Doll Skin T.C.E Concealer (10ml) in Fair, Light, Light Medium, Medium, Tan or Deep - with a blend of silk pigments, this high-coverage concealer also helps to leave your delicate under-eye area with a wide-awake, air-brushed appearance
  • 1 x Doll Skin Anti-Stress Skin Perfector Foundation (30ml) in Fair, Light, Light Medium, Medium, Tan or Deep - developed to offer long-wearing full coverage, this foundation helps to create a smooth, perfected base and reduce the look of uneven texture
  • 1 x Effortlash XL (11.5ml) in Black - this jet black mascara features a gel formula to help add volume, length, curl, condition, style, and separation to your lashes, without clumping or flaking
  • 1 x HydraGel Blush (4g) in You're Making Me Blush - this creamy gel formula works to blend seamlessly into skin for a natural-looking dark pink flush
  • 1 x Hydragel Lipstick (3.3g) in Throwing Kisses - in a flattering nude shade, this lightweight gel lipstick features high-density pigments for a hydrating, bold and glossy finish
  • 1 x No. 9 Eraser Buffing Brush - create a seamless finish using this densely-packed buffing brush to apply foundation and concealer
How to use:
Doll Skin T.C.E Concealer:
  • Using the metal tip applicator, apply a small amount to desired area
  • Blend into skin with a damp sponge or buffing brush
Anti-Stress Skin Perfector Foundation:
  • Using the No. 9 Eraser Buffing Brush, smooth into your skin after priming
  • Use light upward strokes to work the product in
Effortlash XL Mascara:
  • Hold the wand horizontally and give the brush a wiggle from side to side, base to tip, to achieve maximum volume, length and lift
  • Hold the wand vertically and stroke upward to curl and separate
HydraGel Blush:
  • Glide over your cheeks and blend for an instant flush of colour
  • Build for more intense colour
HydraGel Lipstick:
  • Apply to your lips for hydrated and highly pigmented lips
  • Reapply as desired

Does anyone know the foundation and can tell me about the shades "fair" and "light"? From the Canadian presentation (they had this collection as a TSV already) I think the fair looks quite white, therefore I would perhaps go for the light option. But that's the colour Dr Doris wears and to me it seems quite a yellow tone.
I don't know any of Doll 10's foundations or concealers, but I love the eyeliners and eyeshadows.

ml for ml

• NEW Doll Skin T.C.E Concealer (10ml) in Fair, Light, Light Medium, Medium, Tan or Deep - with a blend of silk pigments, this high-coverage concealer also helps to leave your delicate under-eye area with a wide-awake, air-brushed appearance £24.08 direct cost £7.47
  • 1 x Doll Skin Anti-Stress Skin Perfector Foundation (30ml) in Fair, Light, Light Medium, Medium, Tan or Deep - developed to offer long-wearing full coverage, this foundation helps to create a smooth, perfected base and reduce the look of uneven texture £35 QVC cost £10.85
  • 1 x Effortlash XL (11.5ml) in Black - this jet black mascara features a gel formula to help add volume, length, curl, condition, style, and separation to your lashes, without clumping or flaking £20.64 direct cost £6.40
  • 1 x HydraGel Blush (4g) in You're Making Me Blush - this creamy gel formula works to blend seamlessly into skin for a natural-looking dark pink flush £13.76 direct cost £4.27
  • 1 x Hydragel Lipstick (3.3g) in Throwing Kisses - in a flattering nude shade, this lightweight gel lipstick features high-density pigments for a hydrating, bold and glossy finish £16 QVC cost £4.97
  • 1 x No. 9 Eraser Buffing Brush - create a seamless finish using this densely-packed buffing brush to apply foundation and concealer £29 QVC cost £8.98
Total Worth approx £138.48 cost £42.94 incl p&p used in calculations.

Does anyone know the foundation and can tell me about the shades "fair" and "light"? From the Canadian presentation (they had this collection as a TSV already) I think the fair looks quite white, therefore I would perhaps go for the light option. But that's the colour Dr Doris wears and to me it seems quite a yellow tone.
I don't know any of Doll 10's foundations or concealers, but I love the eyeliners and eyeshadows.

Hi Ani. It's not exactly what you are asking but there's some info about shades in the thread for the TSV with the Anti-Stress Skin Perfector last year. I bought the Light, having deliberated about whether to get the Fair but then decided that was a bit white for me. Yes, the Light is more yellow but unlike most people, I need and like a bit of yellow. See page 2 / post #21 onwards.

Also, have a skim through some of the reviews on the below as people sometimes comment on individual shades.

Thanks! I see that I had the shade problem before. :unsure: So the fair shade really is on the white side?

Thanks! I see that I had the shade problem before. :unsure: So the fair shade really is on the white side?

I’d say the Fair is on the white side, yes, with a touch of pink maybe. I’ve not tried it but it certainly looks that way and comparing the shade swatches online of Fair versus Light, which I know, it does look less yellow, more pink/white. Hopefully someone else on here will have tried it.

Also, see reviews for the last TSV below. One says the Fair in this is lighter than the Fair in Hydralux if you know that one? The video for that TSV might be useful for shade advice, too (about 1 minute in).

Considering the video, the swatches and the model they are applying the light shade on, I think the fair would be best in my case. The light appears too yellow to me on the model. Problem solved.

Considering the video, the swatches and the model they are applying the light shade on, I think the fair would be best in my case. The light appears too yellow to me on the model. Problem solved.

Great. Let’s hope you’ve solved the riddle. Maybe just hold off till tomorrow in case anyone else has any experience or knowledge. In any case, be sure to let us know how you get on if you get it.

Latest posts

Back