Doll10 TSV 3.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 143
  • Doll10 TSV 4.jpg
    Doll10 TSV 4.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 117
  • Doll10 TSV 5.jpg
    Doll10 TSV 5.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 149
Got the last TSV agree foundation very heavy and gave the mascara to my daughter the brush was stiff plastic and hurt my eyes when applying. Foundation brush was excellent quality and the lippy was very nice.

Got the last TSV agree foundation very heavy and gave the mascara to my daughter the brush was stiff plastic and hurt my eyes when applying. Foundation brush was excellent quality and the lippy was very nice.
This time, it is a different (new?) mascara.:)

Doll10 4 Piece This Covers Everything Collection
Item Number: 242754
QVC Price £72.00
Todays Special Value Price £37.98
P&P £3.95
3 Easy Pays of £12.66

Discover the four-piece This Covers Everything Collection from Doll 10, featuring T.C.E (This Covers Everything) Foundation that helps to deliver concentrated coverage with a flawless skin-like finish plus a T.C.E Supremely Bold Clean Lip Color for an intense long-wear finish, new Lash Remedy Mascara and a Foundation Buffing Brush. Offering everything you need for a flawless, long-lasting make-up look, update your stash today with this fabulous collection.

All about that base - T.C.E Foundation is available in eight different shades to match your skin tone perfectly. Packed with soothing ingredients and boasting a high coverage formula, this creamy foundation offers a weightless, real-skin finish and it will never crack, crease or settle into pores or fine lines.

The perfect flutter - the brand new Lash Remedy Mascara is specially formulated to help condition dry or damaged lashes. This game-changing formula works as a primer and mascara in one, to deliver dramatic length and volume for the appearance of fuller, more defined lashes.

Everything you need - with a foundation and buffing brush to create a perfectly polished base, plus a mascara and lipstick, this collection offers the tools you need to create a fabulous full-face look. Why not give your make-up bag a little refresh and treat yourself to a whole new daily regime?

Time to stock up - choose our Auto Delivery option and you'll receive a further delivery of this fabulous collection in 60 days' time, at today's special price.

Contains:

• 1 x T.C.E Foundation (30ml) in Fair, Fair Light, Light, Light Medium, Medium, Tan, Tan Deep or Deep - with a blend of silk pigments, this weightless formula offers concentrated, clean coverage with a real-skin finish. Made with vitamin C, magnesium, green tea extract and aloe vera extract
  • 1 x NEW Lash Remedy Mascara (10ml) in Black - a primer and mascara in one that helps maximize the look of your lashes while conditioning at the same time. Infused with polymers, hydrating oils, and biotin
  • 1 x T.C.E Supremely Bold Clean Lip Color (3.7g) in No Boundaries (true rose pink) - a full-coverage lipstick, hand-crafted with mineral pigments giving you extra intensity and a creamy finish. Get bold, long-wearing lip colour that lasts
  • 1 x T.C.E Skin Buffing Brush - create a seamless finish using this densely-packed buffing brush to apply foundation and concealer

How to use:

T.C.E Foundation:

• Use a small amount and blend into skin using either the buffing brush, a damp sponge or your fingertips
Supremely Bold Clean Lip Color:

• Apply to lips daily for full-coverage colour with a smooth, creamy finish
Lash Remedy Mascara:

• Hold the wand horizontally and give the brush a wiggle from side to side, base to tip, to achieve maximum volume, length and lift
  • Hold the wand vertically and stroke upward to curl and separate

ml for ml

30ml TCE Cover up Make Up RRP £28.49 cost £13.98
Lash Remedy Mascara RRP £17.53 cost £8.60
Lipstick RRP £14.61 cost £7.17
Skin Buffing Brush RRP £24.84 cost £12.18

Total RRP £85.47 (converted from dollars, so Rrp prices may differ regularly by a few pence) cost £41.93 incl p&p used in calculations.
Thanks SCW for Rrp prices .

I have liked most Doll 10 foundations and lovely brushes but disappointed to read this one is not great. I don’t like the lip colour either - too pinky-pink for me.

I think comments on here have successfully deterred me from buying another TSV so thanks to all! I’m trying to keep QVC employees in the (luxurious) style to which they’ve become accustomed but I don’t seem to be tempted to buy anything at the moment. Oh dear, the brands might be making so much less, they’ll have to start limiting the number of freebies, sorry essential samples to aid presentation, they send out to presenters. I don’t suppose Craig would be doing a big reveal on this one anyway but he’ll have to actually pay for his gifts for his relatives in future so sorry for not adding my hard-earned to the coffers.

Latest posts

Back