Doll10 TSV 26/09/20

lynnonthelake

VIP Shopper
I ordered the palette that was on offer with the staysmooth eyelid primer and was very impressed, at least with Doris you know that none of the products will be made in China.😄

donna255

VIP Shopper
It might be new versions of foundation and concealer but its the same TSV as always.

Foundation check
Concealer check
Lipstick check
Cream Blush check
Brush check

donna255

VIP Shopper
True. but now and then they will do a different shade lipstick and blush and eyeshadow.

Doris just seems to do the same colours every single time. I admit I have never ever had the urge to buy Doll 10 or Laura Gellar or Mally. I did buy a red eyeliner from the latter because it was RuPaul but TSVs never

Mazza

VIP Shopper
The only product I have used is the cream concealer which I think is excellent. It is one best applied with a brush though, rather than just fingers. I tend to use Benefit Boing Industrial Strength concealer but this is a good alternative. Especially good value when available in a duo which often happens on TSV days.

csi

VIP Shopper
Thanks Ian, i really do appreciate everything you do for us all on here.
Thank you Ian x

SUPERCOOLWILLOW

STAR IN THE HOOD
Doll10 9 Piece Collection TSV 26/09/20 (this is what i think)

3 Lipsticks
3 Lipglosses
Effortlash XL Mascara
Lip Enhancing Liner
? Doll Skin Perfecting Powder

Attachments

• Doll10 TSV.jpg
    Doll10 TSV.jpg
    117.5 KB · Views: 142

SUPERCOOLWILLOW

STAR IN THE HOOD
Doll10 9 Piece Collection TSV 26/09/20 (this is what i think)

3 Lipsticks
3 Lipglosses
Effortlash XL Mascara
Lip Enhancing Liner
? Doll Skin Perfecting Powder

apparently its a powder blush

Mazza

VIP Shopper
Oh hello! Love a lip gloss. Love a lipstick. Love a powder blush. For me it would be an 8 piece as I cannot do mascara these days thanks to complete destruction of eyelashes in chemo. I wonder if that is a full size lipstick? In JLP Xmas sale I bought a Becca (I think) lipstick trio for a really good price but when I got them they were minis 😕.

Tinyfeet

VIP Shopper
I think that her lipsticks are the best, really creamy but good staying power with a great colour density 💄💋 and best of all they smell wonderful!

donna255

VIP Shopper
It's the colours they offer on QVC I have a problem with. They are just not me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KoaLa13tlh

Members online

AdBlock Detected

Thank you for visiting ShoppingTelly.com

We get it, advertisements are annoying, however without them this forum would cease to exist.

Members of ShoppingTelly.com can go TOTALLY AD FREE, VIP LIFETIME MEMBERSHIP is just £10!

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks