Doll10 TSV 26/09/20

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Any hints on the TSV?

They launched a new makeup in a TSV in Canada according to the Doll 10 Facebook page and my guess is that it will be part of the TSV: The T.C.E. Super Coverage Makeup.

True. but now and then they will do a different shade lipstick and blush and eyeshadow.

Doris just seems to do the same colours every single time. I admit I have never ever had the urge to buy Doll 10 or Laura Gellar or Mally. I did buy a red eyeliner from the latter because it was RuPaul but TSVs never

The only product I have used is the cream concealer which I think is excellent. It is one best applied with a brush though, rather than just fingers. I tend to use Benefit Boing Industrial Strength concealer but this is a good alternative. Especially good value when available in a duo which often happens on TSV days.

Thanks Ian, i really do appreciate everything you do for us all on here.
Thank you Ian x

Doll10 9 Piece Collection TSV 26/09/20 (this is what i think)

3 Lipsticks
3 Lipglosses
Effortlash XL Mascara
Lip Enhancing Liner
? Doll Skin Perfecting Powder

Attachments

• Doll10 TSV.jpg
    Doll10 TSV.jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 271
Oh hello! Love a lip gloss. Love a lipstick. Love a powder blush. For me it would be an 8 piece as I cannot do mascara these days thanks to complete destruction of eyelashes in chemo. I wonder if that is a full size lipstick? In JLP Xmas sale I bought a Becca (I think) lipstick trio for a really good price but when I got them they were minis 😕.

I think that her lipsticks are the best, really creamy but good staying power with a great colour density 💄💋 and best of all they smell wonderful!

Latest posts

Back