Doll10 TSV 26/09/20

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

...which we have to do for what seems to be forever, now that the numbers are rising again (in Germany).
I thought the same re lipsticks...don't use any at the moment because of the mask, but on the other hand, buying new lip colour prepares for the mask-less times to come. Depends on the colours because I cannot wear too pink ones.

This is all very well and lovely 😊 but how many of us are using as much lipstick 💄 now with all this mask wearing.☹
A situation which is really pissing me off. I love lipstick and lip gloss! Mind you I don’t go anywhere at all at the moment except for socially distanced drinks in the communal garden. I wear it then 👍 .

This is all very well and lovely 😊 but how many of us are using as much lipstick 💄 now with all this mask wearing.☹
A situation which is really pissing me off. I love lipstick and lip gloss! Mind you I don’t go anywhere at all at the moment except for socially distanced drinks in the communal garden. I wear it then 👍 .
I wasn’t much of a lipstick wearer but in the last few years, having received it in makeup sets from Q, etc, I’ve worn at least a little when out. I now tend to put a bit on to walk mask-free to shops, put the mask on at the entrance, and then have a nice pink smudge inside the mask when I take it off outside again. It goes nicely with the pinky-brown foundation from my nose. I usually run home with my head down! :LOL:

😂😂I’m sick of it too, got completely plastered 🥴 in the garden last week such fun 🤩
I need to do this!!

Doll 10 9 Piece Gift of Beauty Colour Collection
Item Number: 241622
QVC Price £75.00
Todays Special Value Price £39.99
P&P £2.95
3 Easy Pays of £13.33

This nine-piece collection from Doll 10 features an array of make-up heroes, including three lipglosses, three lipsticks and a suits-all lipliner, plus mascara and blusher. Keep these gorgeous formulas all to yourself or divide between friends and family for the perfect gift.

*A great saving: If you were to buy this Doll 10 nine-piece Gift of Beauty Colour Collection from QVC after this offer ends you’d pay £75, plus P&P. So for our Today's Special Value price of just £39.99, plus P&P, you’re saving £35.01.

Mix and match - this collection features three organza bags, so you can create bespoke beauty gifts for your loved ones. Whether they love all things lipstick and gloss, or prefer a full face look, it’s so easy to create the perfect pouch of Doll 10 goodies.

Contains:

• 1 x Effortlash Mascara (11.5ml) in Black - this luxe mascara combines a vitamin-infused gel formula with a custom brush that uses over 400 bristles to help add the look of length, volume, curl, condition, style and separation in a single stroke
  • 3 x Lip Genius Lipstick (3.7g) in Bubble Bath (true mocha), Add to Cart (nude honey) and Poppin’ Bubbly (rose pink) - a full-coverage formula with a high shine finish that works to leave your lips looking and feeling moisturised
  • 3 x Lip Genius Lipgloss (3.4ml) in Choco-latte (glistening plum rose), Creme Brulee (soft pink) and Cake Pop (mauve blush) - hydrate and add a glossy shine to your lips with this incredible lipgloss formula. Enriched with polymer pigments and optical diffusers
  • 1 x Doll Skin Genius Cheek Color Infusion (2.8g) in Inspiration (warm rose pink) - this creamy, talc-free blush features optical-blurring pigments to help deliver the perfect flush of colour, while working to diffuse the look of pores and imperfections. Infused with aloe vera extract and grapeseed oil
  • 1 x Lip Genius Lip Liner (0.25g) in Bestie (warm nude) - a versatile liner to help enhance and define the shape of your lips, while keeping your lipstick in place. In a fabulous suits-all nude hue with a built-in sharpener
  • 3 x organza beauty bags

I bought a set of the 3 nude lipsticks and lipglosses and although like the textures there is so little difference between the colours one would have been enough.They are good at sticking to the mask though.

Mally used to do this too, a TSV were you could make three gifts sets out if it, well I suppose it’s true what they say, imitation is a form of flattery. 😃👍

Ordered a set, all for me. I'm a gettin' my hair did tomorrow so I'm planning to tart myself up from now onward. I've spent too long schlepping around like a bag lady since March.

Bugger You Covid19, BoJo, Whitty and Twitty! I have NOT given up!

Ordered a set, all for me. I'm a gettin' my hair did tomorrow so I'm planning to tart myself up from now onward. I've spent too long schlepping around like a bag lady since March.

Bugger You Covid19, BoJo, Whitty and Twitty! I have NOT given up!

You go, Akimbo - I've been forcing myself to put on makeup most days the last couple of weeks and it really does give you a bit of a boost, the TSV looks gorgeous too!

I always put make up on when I go along to the block party, even though everyone there will have seen me without it earlier in the day! Also going to hospital appointments. But just doing my little bit of exercise walking round on crutches, I don’t bother. Sadly I’m not doing anything else!! May get this though. My spending seems to have escalated alarmingly this month but it was largely dormant through July and August. Oh well, in for a penny..... And I can just leave it at the make up station (repurposed dining table) when it arrives instead of having to ask my neighbour to carry yet another box upstairs 😄😄.

ml for ml

Effortlash Mascara (11.5ml)- £19 Qvc cost £6.18
3 x Lip Genius Lipstick (3.7g) - £15.47 direct each from Doll 10 cost £5.04 each
3 x Lip Genius Lipgloss (3.4ml)- £13.92 each direct from Doll 10 cost £4.53 each
Doll Skin Genius Cheek Color Infusion (2.8g)- £15.47 direct from Doll 10 cost £5.04
Lip Genius Lip Liner (0.25g)- £9.28 direct from Doll 10 cost £3.01
3 x organza beauty bags-

Worth approx £131.92 cost & £42.94 incl p&p used in calculations.
Not a brand I’m used to pricing so hope figures are correct as it is an American site showing costs above in sterling.

Well done, illoyd. I don’t use mascara and lip liner so for me the value is £103.64 for £42.94. So each item is just over £6 to me rather than the £14/15 direct. Now, and can you all see me trying to justify this rather painfully 😂 ?, as I have decided that my ankle and I will not be charging round the Boxing Day sales where I always look for a reduced lip gloss set, I am going to get this.

I put my slap on every day I love it, enjoy the ritual of sitting down with my mirror and all my pretty things laid out. Can't leave the house without mascara. Lovely TSV but I am not really a lipstick lover prefer a light lip colour.

That sounds like me. As my lashes are blonde I wear mascara every day. I might not be going out as much at the moment, but you never know when the postman might knock on the door. 😉

Latest posts

Back