Doll10 TSV 26/09/20

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Well had it arrived and disappointed me, I might have been able to! After making storming progress through the Hermes system mine was due by 9.00 yesterday. 😕 At 9.01 I got a delay email saying it will come next working day. So whether that means today or Monday I am not sure. I know it won’t be Sunday as this area doesn’t get Hermes on Sundays. Well we only get Amazon I think. I hope it does come today!!! I also want to get what looked like a very nice box and use it for all the makeup currently strewn all over my dining table!

Can someone please talk me out of this TSV? The colours look great and not pinkish at all in the presentation,

I don't know about you, but for me there's too much lip related stuff in the set - I suffer with dry and sore lips, so have to use lip balm or tinted balm if I'm wearing make up...this and the fact we're all wearing masks- so is it worth it for a mascara and a blusher? Hope this helps!

Can someone please talk me out of this TSV? The colours look great and not pinkish at all in the presentation,
I would like to help but even I, with my stronger (sometimes) resolve, not using lippy half the time and knowing I have lip colours going off in the drawer, was lingering over the TSV page in the early hours. The colours are nearly all ones I think I could make use of, which I didn't expect at all. On the other hand, would I consider going to a shop today and choosing six new lipsticks/glosses and even if I did, would I choose those exact colours necessarily? Ditto the blusher, mascara and lipliner. The answer is no!

Let us know what you do.

Watching the video, I did get a bit distracted by Jordan’s nails. I really like the design!

I received this yesterday - it's fab! I've not opened the mascara yet, but the lip liner is very smooth. It's a little brown on me but am still happy with it. The pale lipstick I'm not so keen on but the other lipsticks and all the glosses are gorgeous. The lipsticks feel really moisturising and are not matt. The lipglosses don't feel particularly gloopy and are lovely colours. The blush is a lovely colour and not powdery. A really good value set! Go for it Ani!!

I would like to help but even I, with my stronger (sometimes) resolve, not using lippy half the time and knowing I have lip colours going off in the drawer, was lingering over the TSV page in the early hours. The colours are nearly all ones I think I could make use of, which I didn't expect at all. On the other hand, would I consider going to a shop today and choosing six new lipsticks/glosses and even if I did, would I choose those exact colours necessarily? Ditto the blusher, mascara and lipliner. The answer is no!

Let us know what you do.

Watching the video, I did get a bit distracted by Jordan’s nails. I really like the design!
I was thinking exactly the same about the nails,would love to know where she had them done.😊

I received this yesterday - it's fab! I've not opened the mascara yet, but the lip liner is very smooth. It's a little brown on me but am still happy with it. The pale lipstick I'm not so keen on but the other lipsticks and all the glosses are gorgeous. The lipsticks feel really moisturising and are not matt. The lipglosses don't feel particularly gloopy and are lovely colours. The blush is a lovely colour and not powdery. A really good value set! Go for it Ani!!
Does the whole set come in a gift box? In the video Doris filmed where she had her hair loose she definitely referred to “this gorgeous box“ but I cannot see one in the second promo where she is back to the ponytail, nor was it evident on the Q presentation. Slightly annoying as that was going to be useful to house the makeup covering my dining table!!

I don't know about you, but for me there's too much lip related stuff in the set - I suffer with dry and sore lips, so have to use lip balm or tinted balm if I'm wearing make up...this and the fact we're all wearing masks- so is it worth it for a mascara and a blusher? Hope this helps!
I have just looked at my stash and even have the mascara and two lipsticks already, and a Doll 10 blusher from the previous TSV (I am not a blusher person). And last week I bought two of the new liquid lip balms from Catrice which I like very much
Well, thanks, I think I am out! Although I would like to try the lipglosses because the colours are exactly my coup of tea.

Does the whole set come in a gift box? In the video Doris filmed where she had her hair loose she definitely referred to “this gorgeous box“ but I cannot see one in the second promo where she is back to the ponytail, nor was it evident on the Q presentation. Slightly annoying as that was going to be useful to house the makeup covering my dining table!!
Nice, thick brown mailing box that’s been hurled around the warehouse and covered in labels not good enough for you then, Mazza?

I am afraid we have a misunderstanding here.😎😊

It comes in a pink corrugated cardboard box with the labels stuck to it. Inside all the items are embedded in a clear plastic tray.

Not a gift box - just a plastic tray in a box. And 3 gift bags x

I have just looked at my stash and even have the mascara and two lipsticks already, and a Doll 10 blusher from the previous TSV (I am not a blusher person). And last week I bought two of the new liquid lip balms from Catrice which I like very much
Well, thanks, I think I am out! Although I would like to try the lipglosses because the colours are exactly my coup of tea.
Catrice do a really good brow gel that gradually darkens them.😊

Mine came today & it’s lovely. No gift box but even so, well presented & great value. The darker lipstick & gloss are not really something I‘d choose but everything else is gorgeous.

Mine came yesterday and I absolutely love everything, I'm so happy I bought it! The lip liner is the perfect browny/nude shade and has great lasting power. All the lipsticks are gorgeous colours and the glosses are amazing and smell like cupcakes, yum. I was telling my very good friend on here how happy I am with everything and up to now she's resisting getting it haha you know who you are 🥰 This is by far the best value TSV I've bought this year and am even contemplating getting another!! Please somebody stop me cos I'm on the prosecco lol xx

Latest posts

Back