Doll10 TSV 26/09/20

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I would like to help but even I, with my stronger (sometimes) resolve, not using lippy half the time and knowing I have lip colours going off in the drawer, was lingering over the TSV page in the early hours. The colours are nearly all ones I think I could make use of, which I didn't expect at all. On the other hand, would I consider going to a shop today and choosing six new lipsticks/glosses and even if I did, would I choose those exact colours necessarily? Ditto the blusher, mascara and lipliner. The answer is no!

Let us know what you do.

Watching the video, I did get a bit distracted by Jordan’s nails. I really like the design!

a great job of talking me out of it, as the witching hours approach....

I received this yesterday - it's fab! I've not opened the mascara yet, but the lip liner is very smooth. It's a little brown on me but am still happy with it. The pale lipstick I'm not so keen on but the other lipsticks and all the glosses are gorgeous. The lipsticks feel really moisturising and are not matt. The lipglosses don't feel particularly gloopy and are lovely colours. The blush is a lovely colour and not powdery. A really good value set! Go for it Ani!!

Oh bugger.....

My delayed parcel is now, allegedly, coming to me today between 3-7! I can’t believe it. Hermes in SW London on a Sunday.... I’ll be glad to get it though because of the glowing reports from other posters! I was getting a bit jealous, truth be told.

Hermes have been a bit erratic recently but that is to be expected.I get emails at the last minute, then it changes, got one delivery at 8pm, last of the day, a friendly lad, told him he could go home then! I will switch to texts as I am passing my current mobile to a museum.

Just got an important update email from Hermes so immediately assumed it would be coming tomorrow. It was to say instead of 3-7 it will now come between 2-6!

My delayed parcel is now, allegedly, coming to me today between 3-7! I can’t believe it. Hermes in SW London on a Sunday.... I’ll be glad to get it though because of the glowing reports from other posters! I was getting a bit jealous, truth be told.
When ever the courier discussion comes up it always seems it depends on where you live. During the last few months I seem to have had another Hermes courier, as well as my normal lady. The other a young man seems to be delivering mainly the heavier parcels.
My normal lady is very good but they did tell me once a nearby estate that they don't delivery to normally, have more complaint's.

Yes it certainly does. I was amazed to get a delivery yesterday. I always used to read on here of people receiving stuff at the weekend and just assumed it was down to the local depot to decide when to open, a rather idiosyncratic way of running a business of course. Then we started to get the occasional Saturday delivery but Sunday only featured in the Christmas rush really. They must have had a backlog to get them out on Sunday. He had gone before I got to the door. I always yell out a thank you but he was right across the road by then, in a big hurry.

I am now just waiting for a Wax Addicts crumble pot order which I placed last Sunday and still no news..... Hope it hasn’t got mislaid. They are usually a bit quicker to dispatch than this.

Latest posts

Back