Doll10 TSV - Beauty Day 29/01/22

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

TSV is from Doll10
I hope it is a set containing the new T.C.E. luminous foundation.

Doll 10 4 Piece Collection TSV 29/01/22

TCE Luminous Super Coverage Serum Makeup RRP £29.14 + post
Magic Wands Powder Brush RRP £25.40 + post
Pro Lash Miracle Lifting Mascara RRP £16.44 + post
Supremely Bold Lip Color RRP£14.94 + post
Doll Skin Genius Cheek Color Infusion RRP £15.47 + post

Total RRP £101.39 + post

Attachments

• Doll 10 TSV 1.jpg
    Doll 10 TSV 1.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 310
  • Doll 10 TSV 2.jpg
    Doll 10 TSV 2.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 276

Any reviews on that foundation? Every foundation seems to offer the same at the moment. Noticed lots of IT items in clearance or reduced pricing and that’s a great brand.

Any reviews on that foundation? Every foundation seems to offer the same at the moment. Noticed lots of IT items in clearance or reduced pricing and that’s a great brand.
That is a new foundation which has only been available via the Doll 10 homepage so far. You can find some reviews there.

An observation that all foundations claim to do the same thing lately. I’ll watch the demo. Cheers SCW.
Well, it is the T.C.E. foundation that already exists, just in the illuminating version.

I think the mascara is also new.

Yes, someone on QVC Facebook asked if IT was leaving QVC? No reply. But IT is now in Boots etc so widely available and perhaps no longer need QVC?

I have never bought Doll 10, but their TSVs are to me all the same. Foundation, mascara, cheek cream, lipstick and a brush. The colours always look the same to me lipstick and cheer colour.

I think the mascara is also new.
It is, it was launched a few days ago: https://www.doll10.com/products/lash-miracle-lifting-mascara

Yes, someone on QVC Facebook asked if IT was leaving QVC? No reply. But IT is now in Boots etc so widely available and perhaps no longer need QVC?

I have never bought Doll 10, but their TSVs are to me all the same. Foundation, mascara, cheek cream, lipstick and a brush. The colours always look the same to me lipstick and cheer colour.
But it is always a different foundation...;-)

I use this one T.C.E love it ,I did order the last tsv in the same shade light medium and was really orange so exchanged it for light that was too yellow so that was returned think it was the skin one,I did ring both times and was sent return labels so didn’t pay postage,you would think the shades would be the same but they are not.

I use this one T.C.E love it ,I did order the last tsv in the same shade light medium and was really orange so exchanged it for light that was too yellow so that was returned think it was the skin one,I did ring both times and was sent return labels so didn’t pay postage,you would think the shades would be the same but they are not.
I find quite a few of the American foundations are quite orangey. I really like IT cosmetics as they do a cool or neutral version which are a good match for me.

Oh wow, you already have the new luminous version?

apparently from 9pm friday - midnight sunday 30th (end of beauty event) there will be no postage for any beauty item
Thanks for heads up I need some bareminerals BB foundation so will order then - makes it comparable to Amazon/John Lewis price. Improves my QVC order vs returns ratio ;)

I like Doris but all her foundations are too dark and orangey on my ultra fair skin. I understand that I have awkward skin to colour match but I have tried quite o few of hers and Mally's which are supposedly for the fairest of the fairs and no banana. They need to do a shade called polar bear! I use mineral foundations mostly, either Lily Lolo or Bare Minerals. I wonder if IT Cosmetics have given QVC the heave-ho?

Latest posts

Back