Domo Delifryer

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Snowstorm

Registered Shopper
Anyone have any info on this please? Currently on IW at the moment. £99.99 free delivery. With the drama of Aldi and Lidl which I have no patience for. It looks big. Wondering if too big for two?

I’m afraid I don’t know anything about that brand. However Ideal World often feature air fryers, so if this one isn’t suitable there may be one that is.

The trouble is with IW is they feature far too many brands for the one product. The one they show at the time being the ‘best’ one. Air fryers are no exception. I would look to get an established brand and quality one reviewed positively elsewhere personally. Anything by Ninja appears highly regarded.

Last edited by a moderator:
I’ve got a Tower air fryer and, having just received my quarterly fuel bill, it’s certainly kept the cost down. I’ve not turned the main oven on since April.

Ideal World seem more adept at jumping on the latest trends, and because they are seemingly not trying to be so self-important with exclusives etc, they are able to grab stock from brands both well-known and obscure in whatever quantity they can get.
I've gone from "definitely want to get one" to back on the fence with air fryers. But for selly telly, IW generally do more thorough demonstrations so will be worth watching a show.

Latest posts

Back