Don appearing?

The Londoners

VIP Shopper
I was feeling really unwell last night - have an ear infection and could be delusional - but I'm sure just as I was hitting the 'off' button Victoria Burton said something about Don coming over next week - did I imagine this (quite possible)? By the time I managed to turn back on there was another auction in progress - put me out of my misery someone, please!!

Sacha

Keep calm - Log on
Hiya TL, I wasn't watching last night and so missed that. But a couple of days back back I thought Caroline? referred to their gemhunter coming back over next week. Have forgotten his name, but he does hail from Brazil. He was in the studio a couple of weeks back when they were selling his particular selection of gemstones.

Apologies for being so vague, and I hope your ear infection improves soon and you feel much better.

The Londoners

VIP Shopper
Hiya TL, I wasn't watching last night and so missed that. But a couple of days back back I thought Caroline? referred to their gemhunter coming back over next week. Have forgotten his name, but he does hail from Brazil. He was in the studio a couple of weeks back when they were selling his particular selection of gemstones.

Apologies for being so vague, and I hope your ear infection improves soon and you feel much better.

Thanks Sacha, it probably wasn't Don at all then as I believe he's in USA and believe he 'hunted' mainly in Thailand - and thanks also for the wishes for my ear - have been 'deaf' in that ear for a fortnight now and it's certainly a learning curve!

rocks&co helper

The GemHunter!

The rumours are true!

The GemHunter will be returning to Rocks&Co. in the near future to share his gemstone expertise and his favourite Rocks&Co. jewellery with you all.

I will let you know more when I do.

Very exciting!!

B

Beady Belle

Think it'll probably be the Brazilian chap, who is very good, but it would be great to see Big Don again!!!

:doggie:

jacqualina

VIP Shopper
The rumours are true!

The GemHunter will be returning to Rocks&Co. in the near future to share his gemstone expertise and his favourite Rocks&Co. jewellery with you all.

I will let you know more when I do.

Very exciting!!

This is indeed very exciting news, I for one will be glued to the screen if at all possible. Hope that Gemstone Gav makes an appearance as well!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Epicblue
AdBlock Detected

Thank you for visiting ShoppingTelly.com

We get it, advertisements are annoying, however without them this forum would cease to exist.

Members of ShoppingTelly.com can go TOTALLY AD FREE, VIP LIFETIME MEMBERSHIP is just £10!

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks