dont like the new graphics

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Aleksandr Orlov

Registered Shopper
they remind me of the very early days or of when comedy progs do spoofs of shopping tv. there was nothing wrong with the graphics before? if it aint broke....:5:

The technical term SCW is on about is CSS (Cascading style sheets). In short, a set of styles that can be altered at a whim. QVC have done very little work to make the change you see now. Post Christmas, it will be changed at the click of the text editor. Practically all websites use CSS to provide a more consistent look across all pages.

Bizarrely, one of the purposes of CSS was that you could replace it with your own stylesheet. Handy for those with impaired vision but required someone to do the work for them! Unfortunately, CSS is full of hacks to make it work with the different browsers and Internet Explorer being the worst for interpreting the standard.

I don't mind the new graphics, I think they are clearer than the old ones.

But why do they have to be so far over from the left with a big gap down the side?:43:

But why do they have to be so far over from the left with a big gap down the side?:43:

I assume that you have a widescreen TV. The band is positioned so that people who have the traditional 4:3 size will still be able to read the information. At least I think that is the reason.

I quite like the new graphics as they seem to take up a little less space.

I assume that you have a widescreen TV. The band is positioned so that people who have the traditional 4:3 size will still be able to read the information. At least I think that is the reason.

I quite like the new graphics as they seem to take up a little less space.

Thankyou,I did think that may be the reason.

Latest posts

Back