Drain cleaner

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

May

Registered Shopper
I picked up a hack can’t remember where but I’ve used it for a while now and not bought drain sanitizer because of it .. ( maybe at my peril but so far so good)
Just put Boiling hot water ( at least two average kettle sizes worth ) and not commercial drain sanitizer, down the drain and it should smell loads better … works everytime for me 👍 Don’t think it unblocks ..or anything fancy like that but I’ve not had to buy Buster drain sanitizer/ cleaner for a while … the less chemicals the better for me

Lemon juice and bicarb soda works well in the drain. Bleach can unblock a drain if left in the pipe over night.
Great 👍
Lemon juice and bicarb soda works well in the drain. Bleach can unblock a drain if left in the pipe over night.
oh yeah bleach always a strong cleaner ..,
My friend cleaned her wardrobes once with it 🤦🏻‍♀️ and she broke out in rash all over afterwards …
That stuff is only good for drains and toilets

I picked up a hack can’t remember where but I’ve used it for a while now and not bought drain sanitizer because of it .. ( maybe at my peril but so far so good)
Just put Boiling hot water ( at least two average kettle sizes worth ) and not commercial drain sanitizer, down the drain and it should smell loads better … works everytime for me 👍 Don’t think it unblocks ..or anything fancy like that but I’ve not had to buy Buster drain sanitizer/ cleaner for a while … the less chemicals the better for me
A plumber told my mum to do this once a week. I do the same but pour the water into a plastic jug and add a cap of Zoflora to it to make the sink smell nice. It's such a simple thing to do, the boiling water probably dissolves anything nasty lurking in the pipes.

Latest posts

Back