Dressage by Paul Costelloe Wednesday 27th October

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

His clothes were lovely but very small He used to have an outlet shop near me and the largest size wouldn’t even have gone over foot or head never mind zipped up, at that stage it was more for size 0 like Mrs VB

Presently he is sold in Dunnes Stores which is just an upmarket Primark so the brand name is not what it was if you are into brands.

Some of those bags are lovely and great prices!

His clothes were lovely but very small He used to have an outlet shop near me and the largest size wouldn’t even have gone over foot or head never mind zipped up, at that stage it was more for size 0 like Mrs VB

Presently he is sold in Dunnes Stores which is just an upmarket Primark so the brand name is not what it was if you are into brands.

Some of those bags are lovely and great prices!
I had my eye on this bag because it comes in some glorious colours and with the discount code it would be £47.20 but I`m being good and like lots of others on here, I have little use for bags these days.

I had my eye on this bag because it comes in some glorious colours and with the discount code it would be £47.20 but I`m being good and like lots of others on here, I have little use for bags these days.

This could be the reason that handbag sales are suffering, so there's a lot of discounting about. I've always loved a leather bag, but some are so damned heavy empty that they are only for the young and fit ! If I 'need' a bag then I have a couple of small fabric jobbies (on sale from Culture Vulture) that hold my bits and are lightweight.

This could be the reason that handbag sales are suffering, so there's a lot of discounting about. I've always loved a leather bag, but some are so damned heavy empty that they are only for the young and fit ! If I 'need' a bag then I have a couple of small fabric jobbies (on sale from Culture Vulture) that hold my bits and are lightweight.
Lots of women don`t use bags these days. My DIL and my youngest son`s partner both use small leather backpacks and they seem very popular amongst the younger ladies.

Paul Costelloe own website outlet section has some gorgeous bags, purses and other leather goods at knock down prices and if you use code PCB20 you get another 20% discount. I ordered some leather jewellery boxes a few weeks ago for my granddaughters and they came gift boxed too.
What a fabulous site - good stylish leather bags at reasonable prices. Appear better value than Radley, Lulu Guinness etc.

I’ve switched to crossbody bags but not quite found the optimum size and design. A couple on the Paul Costelloe site posted earlier have caught my eye !

I saw some of the big loose knit chunky cardigans in the Shrewsbury outlet. They had stretched all out of shape ( they would have been way
down below my knees) and were full of pulled threads. I was shocked at the really poor quality.

There have always been a lot of Paul Costelloe bags and purses and that kind of thing in TK Maxx. Plenty of them in there at the moment gearing up for Christmas, and reasonably priced for nice quality.

Latest posts

Back