Drew...gone

Gee4

Registered Shopper
I don't know Drew but I see some of you talk about him on here. Just seen a fb post from Ange.

Deasmum

Registered Shopper
Thanks for posting about this, Gee4. After reading your post, I visited Angeline's Facebook and saw Drew's message saying that he is going to join "the family business", which apparently has something to do with events. It's a shame. He was a great presenter. Well, the only thing left to do is to wish him all the best.

historymystery

Registered Shopper
I think all the 'old time' presenters will have gone shortly and perhaps that's the way Gemporia want it, maybe they're going the same way as Rocks did before it disappeared - presenters coming and going like a revolving door. I'm quite surprised that Derek Marks came back to do occasional appearances on Gemporia. I just wonder how much longer Angeline, Nick and Lynn will last, although I think Angeline will stay the course, as she has always been the presenter who seems to be able to dictate her own hours - I've never seen her do any evening or late stints, she always seems to do the 11am - 3.00 pm ones.

Deasmum

Registered Shopper
Speaking of revolving doors, Gemporia Lifestyle had some new presenters doing the Late Night show. Some of them, like Claire Cummins, also made appearances on the main channel. I don't know if you noticed, but the Late Night Show was eradicated. As such, I have no idea of what has happened to these new presenters.... Out the door or kept like in a zero hours contract for rainy days?

Deasmum

Registered Shopper
Oh, let's gossip a bit. Do we think that Lynn changed slots because she wanted to- as she said- or because some higher ranking Gemporian wanted to see Hattie doing primetime?

Gee4

Registered Shopper
Oh, let's gossip a bit. Do we think that Lynn changed slots because she wanted to- as she said- or because some higher ranking Gemporian wanted to see Hattie doing primetime?
Bit of both. Although I would have thought Lynn wanted to be with her daughter during the day doing school run etc. Hattie is not prime time, hasn't got the etiquette.