Drew...gone

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Gee4

Registered Shopper
I don't know Drew but I see some of you talk about him on here. Just seen a fb post from Ange.

Thanks for posting about this, Gee4. After reading your post, I visited Angeline's Facebook and saw Drew's message saying that he is going to join "the family business", which apparently has something to do with events. It's a shame. He was a great presenter. Well, the only thing left to do is to wish him all the best.

I think all the 'old time' presenters will have gone shortly and perhaps that's the way Gemporia want it, maybe they're going the same way as Rocks did before it disappeared - presenters coming and going like a revolving door. I'm quite surprised that Derek Marks came back to do occasional appearances on Gemporia. I just wonder how much longer Angeline, Nick and Lynn will last, although I think Angeline will stay the course, as she has always been the presenter who seems to be able to dictate her own hours - I've never seen her do any evening or late stints, she always seems to do the 11am - 3.00 pm ones.

Speaking of revolving doors, Gemporia Lifestyle had some new presenters doing the Late Night show. Some of them, like Claire Cummins, also made appearances on the main channel. I don't know if you noticed, but the Late Night Show was eradicated. As such, I have no idea of what has happened to these new presenters.... Out the door or kept like in a zero hours contract for rainy days?

Oh, let's gossip a bit. Do we think that Lynn changed slots because she wanted to- as she said- or because some higher ranking Gemporian wanted to see Hattie doing primetime?

Oh, let's gossip a bit. Do we think that Lynn changed slots because she wanted to- as she said- or because some higher ranking Gemporian wanted to see Hattie doing primetime?
Bit of both. Although I would have thought Lynn wanted to be with her daughter during the day doing school run etc. Hattie is not prime time, hasn't got the etiquette.

Latest posts

Back