Drill All drill bits and stuff

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

NEXUS

Registered Shopper
I used one of these things yesterday, yes they are hard, but don't expect any sort of accuracy when using them, they don't cut like conventional twist drills do, but grind, so expect a lot of skating around before the thing bites, so these drills are only for rough work, for that they are great if you are not bothered about precision, just sayin.

Also why is the Williams waterless wash better than the Showroom Shine now, Ahhh its just another market stall pitch, selling cheaper stuff, and using the barra boys to shift it "I wannit I wannit I wannit", I don't know if its me, but the only presenter I can listen to now is Rachel Pierman, all the others just grind on my nerves, wether it's Shaun Ryan that always seems to find a reason for telling everyone how long he's has worked for the channel, to The obnoxious Howard Griffiths telling us that he is a very honest person ? Working on a shopping channel, Really.

And on the demonstrations of some of the products, from the brand new never been slept in mattress that has no support ( because all the filling has been removed for effect I think ) to the Williams wash, where lighter fluid is poured on paintwork, so the protection offered by the cleaner offer's some fire protection benefit ( Pssst it's the vapour that burns not the fluid ) so stretching the protection properties a bit far, in my opinion.

Right Sunday Morning rant over :D I feel much better Now

relax and have a coffee now with the comfort of knowing i at least agree particularly Howard Griffiths if he mentions his bowels one more time i will scream.

to be fair, i'd mention that I managed to survive 14 years at a shopping telly channel (without being fired)

IW are really scraping the barrel now, with cheap 'n nasty products like the Terratek DIY tools and the Ferm branded power tools, the same low quality junk that Bid tv sold, why dont they sell quality tools like Milwaukee products or even Bosch :mysmilie_51:

IW are really scraping the barrel now, with cheap 'n nasty products like the Terratek DIY tools and the Ferm branded power tools, the same low quality junk that Bid tv sold, why dont they sell quality tools like Milwaukee products or even Bosch :mysmilie_51:

Because a lot of people prefer to buy cheap and cheerful rather than decent quality tools.

Yes Alan, but Ideal World are pushing these tools as high end, good quality, not cheap and cheerful as they actually are. If they told it like it was, as Andy Hodgson genuinely used to, then fair enough, but if you aren't familiar with tools, then you do think you're getting high end, good quality, robust tools thanks to Ideals selling techniques.

Because a lot of people prefer to buy cheap and cheerful rather than decent quality tools.

Who says this is the case? Is this an assumption?

As Cheesecake says you would think you were getting solid gold tools the way some presenters gasp oooh and ahhh in amazement half the dross they sell.

Mike Mason is currently trying to shift these at the moment, the pantomime incredulity is laughable, and I have never heard a skilled electrizhan, say "Goodness Gracious me" he should stick to his comedic presentations IMO, and leave the Sunday vicar speak to someone who at least fits the type, Rant over, thanks :)

MM really gets on my thrupenny bits with his guys this and guys that and if you are not happy i will refund your money who the h**** does he think he is and to top it off we have cheerful charlie charlson demonstrating its bid all over again.

MM really gets on my thrupenny bits with his guys this and guys that and if you are not happy i will refund your money who the h**** does he think he is and to top it off we have cheerful charlie charlson demonstrating its bid all over again.

Yaaaay - onwards and DOWNWARDS! :mysmilie_15:

Latest posts

Back