Duolab Coming to Q

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Ohhhhhh, its not by those 'sisters' again is it ? sounds like the sort of gadget they'd come up with.
Oh no, I don't think it's those silly 'Oxford University' girls. They had their stuff delisted by the Q because all of it was receiving such terrible reviews. They then moved onto Ideal World (which seems to often happen for delisted suppliers) and did the same rubbish sales pitch over there. Only problem is that the same thing has happened: awful reviews on all the items, and I think IW has delisted them too.

Expect to find those girls in a shopping centre near you soon, with an open suitcase full of Darth Vader masks.

Oh no, I don't think it's those silly 'Oxford University' girls. They had their stuff delisted by the Q because all of it was receiving such terrible reviews. They then moved onto Ideal World (which seems to often happen for delisted suppliers) and did the same rubbish sales pitch over there. Only problem is that the same thing has happened: awful reviews on all the items, and I think IW has delisted them too.

Expect to find those girls in a shopping centre near you soon, with an open suitcase full of Darth Vader masks.
Just had a look on IW website. Not delisted (not as yet, anyway). There are 24 products including various extras, spares etc.

It’s amazing how the story changes. For so long we have been told we can slot additional products into our routine to tailor it for our specific needs, but now we need to buy this. I’ve also heard them talk about contamination of products due to touching the product in the pot and a drop in effectiveness due to air being in contact with it. Of course none of this will be mentioned when they try to flog the next beauty TSV.

Oh and other brands are going to be formulating products into the components to fit into the machine Katy says.

Just watched presentation - didn't realise from the online photo how huge Duolab was - the size of a medium pot! Didn't notice the difference in the Before and After photos.

Just watched presentation - didn't realise from the online photo how huge Duolab was - the size of a medium pot! Didn't notice the difference in the Before and After photos.
Okay, stand on one leg, tilt your head to the right then close one eye and half close with the other. Real difference. :p :p

Latest posts

Back