Dyson —— Not again

• Thread starter Deleted member 22840
  • Start date
ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

L'Oreal is providing competition now with its latest steampod. Its straighteners use steam which is far kinder on the hair. A lot of influencers are now raving about this product rather than Dyson and GHD.

So the 'influencers' have FINALLY cottoned on that there's something a LOT better than GHDs? About time! I've been using my Steampod for at least 5 years after wrecking my hair with GHDs.

There's a new version out now that has the tank onboard but the reviews are not great. People with difficult hair like me need the strength of the steam being pumped from the tank. I hope they don't stop selling the tank version.

I must have hair made out of Tungsten, I've used GHDs every day for the past 18 years & never had an issue; I don't use a heat protector & rarely condition my hair. I'm about to try a new product - Moo Miracle Shampoo & bought a duo including a conditioner, so it's in for a rare treat.

So tedious isn’t it ? ..:: just to add ... they say PK Elasticizer 18 months shelf life unopened ... tabard rubbish imho .. mine is at least two years I’ve been using .. the big 1litre bottle for at least 2 years .. and still good to go .. i use it when my hair is a bit flat etc and it helps ...

I don't mind seeing a bit of Dyson, especially if it's the cordless vacuum cleaners. I got a decent deal on the V11 last year and I am very happy with it. So much so that my mother now wants one and we are holding out for a repeat of the QVC discount I received as it has never been matched elsewhere.

I don't mind seeing a bit of Dyson, especially if it's the cordless vacuum cleaners. I got a decent deal on the V11 last year and I am very happy with it. So much so that my mother now wants one and we are holding out for a repeat of the QVC discount I received as it has never been matched elsewhere.
love Dyson vacs the best imo

So tedious isn’t it ? ..:: just to add ... they say PK Elasticizer 18 months shelf life unopened ... tabard rubbish imho .. mine is at least two years I’ve been using .. the big 1litre bottle for at least 2 years .. and still good to go .. i use it when my hair is a bit flat etc and it helps ...
I have one that must be at least that old too! I have not been using it as much recently!

Latest posts

Back