Dyson Abi due....

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I have a real thing about nails. Clean is a must - I dont wear nail polish but they are scrubbed clean.

I hate squared off acrylic nails in fact not fussed on false/gel nails at all , the sound annoys me.

French manicure only on natural nails

I really don’t like mat polish especial in candy sweets colours. Alison O’Reilly was on yesterday with mat coloured nails, different on each nail, I thought it was very cheap and something a five year old would want.

Perfect candidate for the Crown and Tea with Joan Collins.
Never forget the crown!
I forget the winners names of these competitions.

She won't be back because she won't leave. I wouldn't be surprised to see her pop up on screen from the delivery room, dratted Dyson in hand, still extolling its virtues between pushes.
This is my point exactly. For the first five years, a child needs its mother. For those who said it's not possible to survive for those years on a reduced income, yes it is. We had our children, rented a small house (not council), got no benefits for six months because we weren't entitled to them, which I thought entirely fair because we hadn't contributed to the system, and had less income than the bloke next door who was on the dole. We survived. Our peers were mainly stay-at-home mums, too. Once the children were at school it freed me up to take on a part-time job, school hours only. It is possible but only if the parents are willing to make sacrifices.

These days it’s not just being a straight forward mummy, it’s the being a yummy mummy. So with all the cost that entails, the upkeep, the social media profile, the social scene and the pressure of the mummy community.

All those that sport false long talons on their fingers clearly look stooopid. You only have to look at their fingers to see that most of them have a very short nail bed, so going over the top with a huge nail is just absurd. Wear false nails according to the size of this 'bed' if a nail cant be grown naturally. I used to have acrylics once a month about 10 years ago, but I'm still suffering with 'soft' nails this long after, which means I have to keep my nails short as they tend to 'bend' easily, and my nail bed is about average. So they clearly ruined my nails.

A friend of mine has a long nail bed, so she only has to grow her nail a fraction and when painted they look spectacular.

Perfect candidate for the Crown and Tea with Joan Collins.
Never forget the crown!
I forget the winners names of these competitions.
CROWN 189760387_45445 (2).png

All those that sport false long talons on their fingers clearly look stooopid. You only have to look at their fingers to see that most of them have a very short nail bed, so going over the top with a huge nail is just absurd. Wear false nails according to the size of this 'bed' if a nail cant be grown naturally. I used to have acrylics once a month about 10 years ago, but I'm still suffering with 'soft' nails this long after, which means I have to keep my nails short as they tend to 'bend' easily, and my nail bed is about average. So they clearly ruined my nails.

A friend of mine has a long nail bed, so she only has to grow her nail a fraction and when painted they look spectacular.
Have had really, really great success on dry, breaking, splitting and none growing nails with these two products, you can pick up from eBay.

https://cnd.com/products/nail-essentials/treatment-essentials/solaroil

Thank you so much. I've been looking for something that works for ages so I'll give it a try.

Cutex Brittle Nail Fix has helped mine enormously and I’ve tried them all believe me.

Thanks for that LIM will give it a go.

How come if Abi has given birth she was on air last night with Duolab ? there was no indication it was a 'repeat' so wots goin on ?

Thanks for that LIM will give it a go.

How come if Abi has given birth she was on air last night with Duolab ? there was no indication it was a 'repeat' so wots goin on ?
Because as said before Abi still has about nine weeks to go

Latest posts

Back