Dyson Corrale Straightener

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

You’re right that amount of money is obscene, even before lock down I can hand on heart say I’ve never once seen anyone straighten their hair in a pub, cinema, restaurant or generally out and about, if they’re that desperate they’ve been selling cordless rechargeable ones for £20 for years 😂😂😂

For
Me neither. Imagine someone saying it was their round but could they just have a few waves put in before going to the bar, because this doesn't just straighten hair like no other it has tilting plates so can curl it too. I'm sure there will be the "I need these in my life" comments from the airheads.

Me neither. Imagine someone saying it was their round but could they just have a few waves put in before going to the bar, because this doesn't just straighten hair like no other it has tilting plates so can curl it too. I'm sure there will be the "I need these in my life" comments from the airheads.

Good as excuse as any not to buy a round T 😂😂😂

Dyson Corrale Hair Straightener Coming REAL SOON

Dyson Corrale Hair Straightene

The Corrale Hair Straightener from Dyson features innovative flexing plates that help you style your hair efficiently with less heat, working to reduce frizz and smooth out flyaways, plus it boasts a cordless design for hands-free versatility and intelligent heat control. Style and smooth your hair effortlessly with the help of this next-level straightener.

Dyson technology, for your hair – this straightener incorporates a four cell lithium-ion battery, drawn from Dyson’s cord-free vacuum technology, to give you up to 30 minutes of high-performance heat, or if you prefer to use it for longer, simply use it with the magnetic 360 cable and style your hair in Hybrid Charge Mode. As well as this, the OLED display allows you to see the battery level, charging status and temperature at a glance. Use it anywhere, any way.

For all hair types – specially engineered for all hair types, this straightener offers three precise heat settings, 165C, 185C and 210C, plus intelligent heat control that regulates the temperature 100 times a second, so you know it will never exceed your chosen heat setting.

What’s in the box?

• 1 x Corrale Hair Straightener (l x w x d): 29.2cm x 4.5cm x 4.1cm (11.5” x 1.8” x 1.6”)
  • 1 x magnetic 360 charging cable
  • 1 x charging dock
  • 1 x heat-resistant travel pouch
Delivered to UK Mainland only

All measurements are approximate

Available now for £399.96, it is on 4 Easy Pays of £99.99

I did work with someone who brought her styler into work and did the full job before she started work.

I now (pre lockdown) work with about 12 young women who cook their breakfast at work before they start at 9am so not a lot of a difference

i just don’t understand why they don’t do it all at home as none of them have to work around transport timetables or anything they just drive up to the car park and then walk to the door.

I did work with someone who brought her styler into work and did the full job before she started work.

I now (pre lockdown) work with about 12 young women who cook their breakfast at work before they start at 9am so not a lot of a difference

i just don’t understand why they don’t do it all at home as none of them have to work around transport timetables or anything they just drive up to the car park and then walk to the door.
So they get paid to Cook their own brekky at work? That shouldn't be allowed!

I had the misfortune to hear Scabbie crapping on about the Dyson this eve. Looks like she's had filler in her lips. Wish someone would squirt a load in her horrid vulgar gob.

She just seems trashy & uncouth to me. Her Mommy must be so proud.

When I commuted on the tube it was amazing to me how many people ate break fast , applied make up ,clipped nails,did hair etc so it wouldn’t surprise me if someone whipped out a set of hair straighteners on the tube.

I had the misfortune to hear Scabbie crapping on about the Dyson this eve. Looks like she's had filler in her lips. Wish someone would squirt a load in her horrid vulgar gob.

She just seems trashy & uncouth to me. Her Mommy must be so proud.
I was shocked at how stupid she looked with those yellow tracky bottoms going down her legs and over her shoes and under her shoes, so that when she walked to a table out front you could see she was walking on the trousers !!!!!!is this a new look?

Latest posts

Back