Dyson Corrale Straightener

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Dyson Corrale Hair Straightener Coming REAL SOON

Dyson Corrale Hair Straightene

The Corrale Hair Straightener from Dyson features innovative flexing plates that help you style your hair efficiently with less heat, working to reduce frizz and smooth out flyaways, plus it boasts a cordless design for hands-free versatility and intelligent heat control. Style and smooth your hair effortlessly with the help of this next-level straightener.

Dyson technology, for your hair – this straightener incorporates a four cell lithium-ion battery, drawn from Dyson’s cord-free vacuum technology, to give you up to 30 minutes of high-performance heat, or if you prefer to use it for longer, simply use it with the magnetic 360 cable and style your hair in Hybrid Charge Mode. As well as this, the OLED display allows you to see the battery level, charging status and temperature at a glance. Use it anywhere, any way.

For all hair types – specially engineered for all hair types, this straightener offers three precise heat settings, 165C, 185C and 210C, plus intelligent heat control that regulates the temperature 100 times a second, so you know it will never exceed your chosen heat setting.

What’s in the box?

• 1 x Corrale Hair Straightener (l x w x d): 29.2cm x 4.5cm x 4.1cm (11.5” x 1.8” x 1.6”)
  • 1 x magnetic 360 charging cable
  • 1 x charging dock
  • 1 x heat-resistant travel pouch
Delivered to UK Mainland only

All measurements are approximate

Caught a little bit of Q, and I mean a little bit, before and the sound of Jackie Gabler and Gabbi Abbi twittering and trying to out talk each other was raising my blood pressure and we know how dangerous that is, so before I quickly turned over I heard them say something about Tuesday, you know that “ooh ooh shouldn’t say anything” accidentally on purpose thing they do, so I’m assuming it’s Tuesday going in to Wednesday TSV. I’m also assuming it’s going to be an absolutely ridiculous price for a pair of hair straighteners.

Well as Mr Dyson is obviously making squillions flogging over priced hair gadgets it would be a wonderful humanitarian gesture to donate the ventilators to the NHS instead of making squillions from a panic buying government...
Is he donating them? Will the workers he was throwing on the scrap heap when he was moving production abroad work day and night to produce these?

I see Boris has the virus but mild and not requiring hospitalisation.
Along with Matt Hancock & Professor Whitty, I suppose it's hardly surprising considering they've been closeted together in meetings. Of course, Prince Charles could be a Super Spreader & responsible for infecting everyone he met at Westminster Abbey.

every single person alive more than likely has had this flu in one way or another...

That's interesting. Do you mean 'this flu' as in the virus? Can you explain your post please? Sounds fab in principle......

Crazy prices for things that aren’t essential. Fortunately I have straight hair
That's interesting. Do you mean 'this flu' as in the virus? Can you explain your post please? Sounds fab in principle......
Theres many people including me and my family who had flu around New Year . It was not a cold but a cough and high temperature very unwell and difficult to shift .many people over various sites report this.
I would like to think I had it as I’m in the vulnerable group to stay home for 12 weeks but until the antibody test comes available I wouldn’t want to take the risk.

My sister had flu last November December all the symptoms. I think if we all had access to the testing kit most of us would have had the virus in one way or another... we would be positive or acquired immunity by having it mildly and our body has produced anti bodies...its a shame people have died but you can always die of flu thats why vulnerable people like myself have the flu jab every winter...

My sister had flu last November December all the symptoms. I think if we all had access to the testing kit most of us would have had the virus in one way or another... we would be positive or acquired immunity by having it mildly and our body has produced anti bodies...its a shame people have died but you can always die of flu thats why vulnerable people like myself have the flu jab every winter...
My son in law was really ill at the end of January & is convinced it was this vius. Two weeks later I was fairly grotty with most of the symptoms except for a barking cough, reading that some people have had the area below their eyes go red & then get what they thought was conjunctivitis, but it turned out to be coronavirus, has made me wonder if I've had it too. If it is the case there are many who are immune so the peak could happen & then the numbers swiftly drop. My hope is that by the beginning of May life will resume its normal rhythm.

Latest posts

Back