Dyson Cyclone V10 Animal Cordless - Battery Life

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I have a V10 too. I'm not sure how long the battery lasts for but I haven't ever run out of charge when using it on a two bed house. The battery indicator has never used more than one bar out of three which light up. I do however find it heavier to use than my previous Dyson, but emptying it so much easier! Sorry not much use!!

I have the V10, but only use it here and there as needed, never the whole house in one go so hard to say.
When it's on the last light of the 3, I put it on charge. It charges up quite quickly ready for next time.

It's brilliant, I wouldn't want to be without it, so quick and easy to wizz round with.

I have a V10 too. I'm not sure how long the battery lasts for but I haven't ever run out of charge when using it on a two bed house. The battery indicator has never used more than one bar out of three which light up. I do however find it heavier to use than my previous Dyson, but emptying it so much easier! Sorry not much use!!
Thank you for replying Cashers🌷🌷 I have ordered one .
I went also to Amazon to read the reviews . I thought I will give it a try, it definitely will be an item on 60 day trial.
The Oreck vacuum cleaner I bought from QVC long time ago,( long discontinued from QVC.)
It was a good vac but while I was ill the first time,, my other half did the vacuuming We have had other vacuums ,all with leads but I am ready to try a cordless one🤷‍♀️

I have the V10, but only use it here and there as needed, never the whole house in one go so hard to say.
When it's on the last light of the 3, I put it on charge. It charges up quite quickly ready for next time.

It's brilliant, I wouldn't want to be without it, so quick and easy to wizz round with.
Thank you for your reply, China Girl🌷🌷 I am going to give it a try :)

Latest posts

Back