73.5 KB · Views: 59
  • Dyson TSV 4.jpg
    Dyson TSV 4.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 58
  • Dyson TSV 5.jpg
    Dyson TSV 5.jpg
    118 KB · Views: 56
Where did she announced this?

You cannot make unsubstantiated statements like this. You can say you suspect someone has it but to make a statement that they do without stating how you know the statement to be true is inappropriate.

Where did she announced this?

You cannot make unsubstantiated statements like this. You can say you suspect someone has it but to make a statement that they do without stating how you know the statement to be true is inappropriate.

Sorry. I think Abbey has undiagnosed ADD. Or OCD. Apols. If she doesn't, she still does my head in.

I know everyone on here likes to hate dyson gadgets but I love my corrale and my supersonic dryer

I don’t hate Dyson products at all.

I just think the price of all Dyson products is too high. I am fortunate in the fact that I could afford to buy them but I have chosen to use cheaper priced products instead. I bought a Shark antiwrap cordless stick vacuum on a very good deal and it’s lighter than my friend’s Dyson vacuum, was half the price and does a superb job on my carpets and tiled floors. I use a Babyliss hairdryer and Babyliss straighteners and I think my hair’s alright because I have no spilt ends, despite it being long.

The reason that I don’t bother watching the Dyson shows is because I don’t need any of the products. I’m glad that you’re pleased with your Dyson products though, and there are many other customers who are as well. 🙂

Dyson Corrale Hair Straightener & Stand
Item Number: 732156
QVC Price £399.00
Todays Special Value Price £299.80
P&P £0.00

4 Easy Pays of £74.95

The Corrale Hair Straightener from Dyson features innovative flexing plates that help you style your hair efficiently with less heat, working to reduce frizz and smooth out flyaways, plus it boasts a cordless design for hands-free versatility and intelligent heat control. Style and smooth your hair effortlessly with the help of this next-level straightener. GTIN: 5025155063385.
*A great saving: If you were to buy the Dyson Corrale directly from Dyson you’d pay £399.99. So, for our Today’s Special Value price of just £299.80 with no P&P to pay, you’re saving £100.19, it’s our lowest price ever for the Corrale.
Dyson technology, for your hair - this straightener incorporates a four cell lithium-ion battery, drawn from Dyson's cord-free vacuum technology, to give you up to 30 minutes of high-performance heat, or if you prefer to use it for longer, simply use it with the magnetic 360 cable and style your hair in Hybrid Charge Mode. As well as this, the OLED display allows you to see the battery level, charging status and temperature at a glance. Use it anywhere, any way.
For all hair types - specially engineered for all hair types, this straightener offers three precise heat settings, 165C, 185C and 210C, plus intelligent heat control that regulates the temperature 100 times a second, so you know it will never exceed your chosen heat setting.
A Dyson innovation - the Dyson Corrale is also engineered for balance, with weight balanced in the hand to help give maximum control while styling.
Safety first - the Dyson Corrale switches off after 10 minutes of inactivity to give you added peace of mind, plus it features a safety lock so you can store it immediately after use.
An award winner - the Dyson Corrale is a Vogue Beauty Award Winner for Best Hair Innovation Tool, and it also holds a QVC Beauty Excellence Award for Best Beauty Tool. Discover why they won for yourself!
Dyson's two year guarantee - Dyson offers a full two year guarantee for parts, labour and transport. If there's a problem with your Dyson machine, a Dyson Virtual Service Engineer will support in fixing your machine.
Hello, Copper! What's this radiant new colour we're seeing? Currently only available from QVC or Dyson directly, this stunning edition of the Corrale boasts a Bright Copper finish with Nickel accents, making it the perfect accessory for your bedroom or dressing table when it's turned off, as well as on!
  • Simply register your guarantee with Dyson in one of three easy ways:
  • Online through the Dyson website www.dyson.co.uk/register or www.dyson.ie/register
  • By phone Monday to Friday 8am - 8pm and Saturday and Sunday 8am - 6pm UK 0800 298 0298 or ROI 01 475 7109
  • By post - complete and return the form supplied in the box (envelope provided)
What's in the box?
  • 1 x Corrale Hair Straightener (l x w x d): 29.2cm x 4.5cm x 4.1cm (11.5" x 1.8" x 1.6")
  • 1 x magnetic 360 charging cable
  • 1 x charging dock
  • 1 x heat-resistant travel pouch

Sorry. I think Abbey has undiagnosed ADD. Or OCD. Apols. If she doesn't, she still does my head in.
I’m interested in what makes you think she has ADHD (ADD is very out-dated, American term or OCD?

They’re two very different diagnoses and never seen her display any symptoms of either, especially OCD?

Yes she can be hyper - and, I agree, annoying at times! - but wondered what you meant by the illnesses?

I’m thinking of giving them a try. My hair is thick and curly/frizzy, and I straighten it to within an inch of its life with my trusty ghd’s. Someone said they are very expensive to return, so this has to be taken into consideration, as if I don’t think they are fabulous I intend to send them back. ( I kept the Dyson dryer, although I’m not sure it was worth the ridiculously high price)

I have what I politely call 'difficult hair' so have gone through many tools over the years.

I've tried GHDs, Babyliss, Remington, Philips and several more. I just burn them out. GHDs ruined my hair but without straighteners, I look like a cross between Crystal Tipps and Sideshow Bob!

I discovered LOreal's SteamPod when they first came out and have never looked back. They go through my hair like a hot knife through butter and the effect lasts. There have been a few versions but I'm a bit gutted that the new ones have an on-board tank rather than separate. Some of the reviews say they're not as good as the pod versions so I'm nursing my original with distilled water and careful handling.

I like the Dyson products I have. They've worked and lasted well. I don't think their straighteners would be man enough for my hair, though.

So I ordered the TSV after a few glasses of wine🤦‍♀️after wanting to try it out of curiosity. I have a steampod and GHD's so will see how it compares to them. If it is rubbish back it goes 🤞

So did I! But I can’t use the wine as an excuse! I’ll blame my granddaughter, she encouraged me, as she wants to try it too. We’ve both got thick curly hair, so will see what results we get. I’ve been debating on buying one for ages, put it in my basket a couple of times during the day, and in the end ordered one on advanced order last night. I can’t say I’m too keen on the awful gold/brass colour though

I like my Dyson vac and fan but don’t need any hair products no matter what the price as I only have very short locks.

Like the above I am quite pleased with my dyson cleaner and hot and cold fan, but no way would I pay £300 or £400 on a hair product, I don't watch Abby so she will never talk me into anything...

Latest posts

Back