Dyson Haircare TSV 06/06/20

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Due to the price of the item Q will arrange DPD to collect.
I rang to arrange collection of the Airwrap that I ordered for my daughter and I to share for our birthdays plus Mother’s Day.
But since we have been apart and she never got home for Mother Day.
Since lockdown with my hubby not paying himself and then me, I rang to extend having it. After all I’ve been though I thought it would be nice to treat myself and be able to have lovely easily curled hair. Couldn’t be further from the truth I tried and tried the thing myself each time couldn’t get a curl to stay in despite all the recommended products, so in the end back it went.

I cancelled my auto-delivery a few days ago after watching lots of vlogs and reviews I realised it would not work for me and could not be bothered with the faff of returning it. Thought Q would arrange delivery for you due to the weight/value?

Exactly nearly £20 to find I do not pay £300 but some would not consider being curious enough to pay that anyway.Just shows how different we all are!

But at least you know now Silver Fox, so you won't be watching and wondering every time it is shown on Q.
The sales spiel goes into overdrive with items such as this, and it is so easy to fall for it.

Ordering it from Q was a good idea though, imagine if you had bought it from a shop :(

I am tracking my parcel and it is now in the Liverpool sorting place.I will be watching to see how long it takes QVC to update my account to ‘received ‘after it was delivered and signed for!

I am tracking my parcel and it is now in the Liverpool sorting place.I will be watching to see how long it takes QVC to update my account to ‘received ‘after it was delivered and signed for!
Not sending out refunded returns emails at the moment

I got an email last week for the compost that never arrived.

Sometimes it will show up as “returned” in your account, Silver Fox, before you get the email. It can take a while for the refund to actually reach you though, depending on with whom you bank.

QVC are showing my Dyson hairdryer ‘returned’ on Parcelforce tracker it is shown as still in Liverpool sorting hub!

Due to the price of the item Q will arrange DPD to collect.
I rang to arrange collection of the Airwrap that I ordered for my daughter and I to share for our birthdays plus Mother’s Day.
But since we have been apart and she never got home for Mother Day.
Since lockdown with my hubby not paying himself and then me, I rang to extend having it. After all I’ve been though I thought it would be nice to treat myself and be able to have lovely easily curled hair. Couldn’t be further from the truth I tried and tried the thing myself each time couldn’t get a curl to stay in despite all the recommended products, so in the end back it went.

How did you get Dpd to collect.
I bought one for my niece but she is in hospital for few weeks but she will now be unable to try it.Going to post office will be expensive.
Helen

How did you get Dpd to collect.
I bought one for my niece but she is in hospital for few weeks but she will now be unable to try it.Going to post office will be expensive.
Helen
Just ring CS and they will offer to arrange collection due to value of item

My hairdryer showed returned and the refund was back in my account very quickly,I was preparing to do ‘battle’ with QVC.Now that is the very last time I buy an expensive product which did cost me a lot to return ( it was probably my fault for using Parcelforce!) but at least I tried something and found for me it was certainly not worth that sort of cash.So in the end I have saved nearly £300!

Latest posts

Back