Dyson Reps Makeup

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Gonna be honest, the only Dyson rep I could think of was the bald guy, so wondered what the heck this thread was going to be about!

She looks like a pantomime dame...must have been done for a dare?? :)

Gonna be honest, the only Dyson rep I could think of was the bald guy, so wondered what the heck this thread was going to be about!

She looks like a pantomime dame...must have been done for a dare?? :)
:mysmilie_19:Either that or she was out clubbing & got a call to stand in for the dratted Abi/Abbie.

The programme didn't stay on long enough for me to notice her makeup. Utterly sick and tired of seeing this ****** hairdryer on air and taking the last 20 minutes of other shows for it. I wonder what arrangement they have with Dyson to make them push this so much.

It was truly awful. Her hair looked awful for a hairdresser and one pushing such an expensive hair item but her makeup, that eyeshadow didn't even go with the dress!!!

I'm speechless. Did someone actually tell her she looked good? Or even OK?. The overall effect was hideous, but that purple lipstick went above and beyond. Words fail me. I think I need a lie down, in a darkened room. But not until I've found my smelling salts.

She was channelling a teenage me in the 80s with my Miss Selfridge makeup - I had that lipstick :mysmilie_12:

Perhaps it looked ok in the back room and only under studio lights did it appear in all its glory?

Well that’s my charitable thought for 2018 .... now back to normal

The programme didn't stay on long enough for me to notice her makeup. Utterly sick and tired of seeing this ****** hairdryer on air and taking the last 20 minutes of other shows for it. I wonder what arrangement they have with Dyson to make them push this so much.

Job lot shed load a la Elemis!

Latest posts

Back