Dyson TSV 01/08/20

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Sshhhh for once I'm happy as it looks like a vac and my daughter has a cordless hoover on the flat warming present list, which I stupidly said I'd buy.. 😂 😂 😂 🤔😭😭😭

Bet AH it’s not happy she not on with a matching outfit
She actually admitted the other day her outfits always designed to match the product she’s on with :rolleyes:

Attachments

• Dyson 1.jpg
    Dyson 1.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 150
I've had a version of this, not great IMO. Cost about £399, Mr CC bought it or I would have sent it straight back (catalogue purchase).

CC

Dyson V11 Animal Cordless Vacuum Cleaner
Item Number: 809154
QVC Price £499.00
Todays Special Value Price £395.96
P&P £4.95

The V11 Animal Cordless Vacuum Cleaner is an innovative cordless vacuum cleaner from Dyson that is designed to deep clean homes with pets and features a digital V11 motor, making it one of the most powerful cordless vacuums you can currently buy. With up to 60 minutes of fade-free power, this coveted design is perfect for picking up animal hair, dust and debris everywhere in your home, and boasts three different modes to suit any task on any floor or surface type.

*A great saving: If you were to buy the Dyson V11 Animal Cordless Vacuum Cleaner from QVC after this offer ends you’d pay £499, plus P&P. So for our Today's Special Value price of just £395.96, plus P&P, you’re saving £103.04.

Fade-free power - the seven-cell, nickel-cobalt aluminium battery gives you the power to clean here, there and everywhere around your home. Its 14 cyclones also generate forces of more than 79,000g to fling microscopic particles such as pollen and bacteria straight into the bin.

See the results - brand new to the V11 Animal is an in-built LCD screen, which intelligently reports its performance in real time. It displays your selected power mode, remaining run time, filter maintenance reminders and blockage reports so you can ensure that it's always performing at its best.

In-line configuration - the motor, bin and cyclone are perfectly aligned, so air is drawn into the cyclones in a straight line, creating even more suction power than previous models.

Breathe a sigh of relief - the fully-sealed filtration system captures 99.99% of particles as small as 0.3 microns, expelling cleaner air.*

Acoustically engineered - designed to absorb vibrations and dampen sound, this clever vacuum keeps sound levels down for a less disruptive cleaning experience.

Any task, anywhere - with three power modes to choose from, rest assured that every cleaning task will be tackled. This model also transforms into a handheld cleaner and back again in just one click, ideal for cleaning upholstery, cars, caravans and more.

A tool for every job - ensure you always have the right tool for the job, with the direct drive cleaner head that removes ground-in dirt from carpets, plus the crevice, combination, soft dusting brush and mini motorised tools for cleaning tight or tricky spaces.

Hygienic bin emptying - the 'point and shoot' mechanism in the V11 Animal hygienically ejects dust and debris deep into your bin in one action - so there's no need to touch the dirt.

Dyson's two year guarantee - Dyson offers a full two year guarantee for parts, labour and transport. If there's a problem with your Dyson machine, a Dyson Field Service Engineer will arrange to visit your home or workplace so they can fix your machine when it's convenient.

Simply register your guarantee with Dyson in one of three easy ways:

• Online through the Dyson website www.dyson.co.uk/register or www.dyson.ie/register
  • By phone Monday to Friday 8am - 8pm and Saturday and Sunday 8am - 6pm UK 0800 298 0298 or ROI 01 475 7109
  • By post - complete and return the form supplied in the box (envelope provided)

What's in the box?

• 1 x Cyclone V11 Animal
  • 1 x direct drive cleaner head
  • 1 x quick-release mini soft dusting brush - for vacuum-assisted dusting on screens and surfaces
  • 1 x quick-release mini motor head tool - tackles hair and ground-in dirt, in tight spaces
  • 1 x crevice tool - designed for precise cleaning around edges and narrow gaps
  • 1 x combination tool - two tools in one, for simple switching between surfaces
  • 1 x docking station
  • 1 x charger

*Filtration tested against ASTM F1977-04, tested in Boost mode

Latest posts

Back