Dyson TSV 24/01/22

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Abbi has just done the Dyson straighteners on video link from St. Luca.
Guess she’s getting a break away post baby arrival, Christmas and the New Year celebrations, prior to her next TSV day.

Or she’s enjoying a holiday after earning “royalties” from her virtually non-stop appearances prior to Christmas. Most of the shows ended ten minutes early so that Dyson hair products could be featured. 😳 If I did have the channel on in the background, it was changed as soon as I heard the word “Dyson.”

Someone on FB just posted this - - - -

I am sick and tired of seeing people that are anti-vax getting slandered on Facebook.

We have good reason to feel this way and simply attacking us or bad mouthing us is not going to change our minds. We will not be silenced.

I for sure will never have another one again. No chance, I don’t care what you say to try and convince me... I’ve fallen for that trap too many times before.

They are absolutely the worst brand of vacuum cleaner... Shark all the way for me!

Anybody who buys an overpriced hair dryer or straightener from Dyson Abbi just contributes to her luxury holiday and lifestyle.

I’d never buy any Dyson product, whether it was a vacuum cleaner, a fan or the hair gizmos. They’re overpriced for what they are and Mr. Dyson is rich enough so there’s no way I’d ever line his pockets when cheaper brands that do just as good a job are available.

Attachments

• Dyson TSV 1.jpg
    Dyson TSV 1.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 40
Dyson vacuums claeners really blow, excuse the poor joke! Seriously, Paul always wanted one, so we bought one. It was an upright and I put my shoulder out, too heavy and the handle was too high, I am 5' and a peanut, couldn't adjust the height. When it broke, we bought a cylinder one (a dog as I call them) and it was the worst piece of crap I have ever used. Yes, I could move it but Dyson claim no loss of suction, ever. Mine packed in after 2yrs and 2 weeks. Also, the automatic cord rewind was so weak and you had to keep pulling a bit out and pressing the button again, took 4 or 5 go's to rewind it. That was it for me, back to Miele, had one of those before that lasted 15 years, longer as it went to uni. with my daughter. I was really pi$$ed when her housemate broke it. Miele are not cheap but much cheaper than Dyson and far superior. The new one is bagless but to be honest I prefer a bag that you close and dispose to clouds of dust when emptying the bin.

Confession time, I have the Dyson Supersonic! I fancied it because of all the hype about using air and not extreme heat. The girls bought it for me for Christmas 2 years ago from John Lewis. It is a good hairdryer but nothing fabulous and certainly not worth the price tag. My hair doen't dry any faster at all and I look like a scarecrow when I am first dry. It brushes out okay and I always tie my hair up, so I don't need a style. However, very pricey and no better than my old Babyliss, which I still have and occasionally still reach for. The girls were really chuffed to buy it for me, so I have to be all fake and say how I love it Although, I sort of said it wouldn't be so good for them as they do like to style and I pointed out that is heavy and would make your arms ache if used for a long time.

Won't be buying the fan. The price is totally un-justified. If you read reviews, it doesn't rate fantastic at all. Not good for heating, apparently it heats and cools. Also longevity has been poor for many customers. Packs in just after the guarantee a la vacuum cleaner I had from Dyson.

I love my fan. Its lasted at least 6/7 years. It cools in the summer and its a good heater for quite a large room. It oscillates and you can angle it. Its lightweight easy to pick up and use from room to room. I like the timer that lights up so even when it dark you can see how much time you have left.

I am pleased that it is not another hair gadget. I bought the above fan two or three years ago, I wouldn't like to be without it. I find I use it summer and winter. Imo it does what it says on the tin.

It’s on so often they must be trying to get every house in the U.K. to own one. I could afford to buy one, but am not going to.

i'm guessing that the pre show TSV & the midnight show will have Dysons hair products as Alison Young is down along with Jill Franks to present...boredom resumes at QVC towers

Latest posts

Back