Dyson TSV 28/05/22

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I don't rate the Dyson cordless vacuums in the slightest. I'm sorry I didn't send the one I bought a few years ago back. At best, you get around 12 minutes of run time and they take ages to charge. Utter rubbish.

I see that Dyson Abbey is back on the screen every time I switch on yet again. Has anyone noticed the price hike for the Dyson products? Hairdryer gone up £29! I'm in need of a new vacuum cleaner (currently using a very old Dyson cordless) but am thinking of getting a Shark. Anyone out there got one? Recommend?

I've heard a couple of good word of mouth reports about the Shark but no direct experience. Nevertheless, I'd be inclined to go for one next time. That said, my Dyson upright is 10 years old and still going strong. It's the cordless I don't rate.

Dyson Cyclone V10 Animal Cordless Vacuum Cleaner
Item Number 721187
QVC Price £379.98
TSV Price £249.96
P&P £0.00

The V10 Animal is a cordless vacuum cleaner from Dyson boasting a V10 motor that provides up to 60 minutes of powerful, fade-free suction, plus it features in-line configuration, a handheld function and three power modes. Make household cleaning effortless with this impressive, feature-packed vacuum cleaner, perfect for picking up pet hairs, dust and debris everywhere. GTIN: 5025155059623

*A great saving: If you were to buy this Dyson Cyclone V10 Animal Cordless Vacuum Cleaner from QVCUK.com after this offer ends, you’d pay £379.96. So for our Today’s Special Value price of just £249.96, with no P&P to pay, you’re saving £130.

Fade-free power - the seven-cell, nickel-cobalt aluminium battery gives you the power to clean here, there and everywhere around your home. Its 14 cyclones also generate forces of more than 79,000g to fling microscopic particles such as pollen and bacteria straight into the bin.

In-line configuration - the motor, bin and cyclone are perfectly aligned, so air is drawn into the cyclones in a straight line, creating even more suction power than previous models.

Any task, anywhere - with three power modes to choose from, rest assured that every cleaning task will be tackled. This model also transforms into a handheld cleaner and back again in just one click, ideal for cleaning upholstery, cars, caravans and more.

A tool for every job - ensure you always have the right tool for the job, with the quick-release soft brush for dusting on screens and surfaces, the motorised tool for pet hairs and ground-in dirt, and the crevice tool for precise cleaning around edges and narrow gaps.

What’s in the box?
1 x Cyclone V10 Animal vacuum main body
2 x filters
1 x quick-release mini soft dusting brush - for vacuum-assisted dusting on screens and surfaces
1 x quick-release mini motorised tool - tackles hair and ground-in dirt, in tight spaces
1 x crevice tool - designed for precise cleaning around edges and narrow gaps
1 x combination tool - two tools in one, for simple switching between surfaces
1 x docking station
1 x charger

Runs UP TO 60 minutes and has 3 Power Levels.

In other words, if you have it on the lowest power "which wouldn't suck the .... off a ...." (please provide the analogy) you MAY get 60 minutes if the wind is in the right direction.

Given that the existing demo is from months ago, when it was being sold for £399, it makes me suspicious that the TSVs may well be returned items. That would explain my experience with the one I bought as a TSV...

Latest posts

Back