Earring challenge...I need your help

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

YW merry. I just typed into google triple CZ stud and the first American website I posted came up and then I saw they called them tragus not earrings so typed into Ebay triple tragus and Bob`s your uncle, pages of the darned things.
I felt your pain lol because I once had a pair of costume jewellery earrings which I totally loved, bought them from Avon believe it or not, years and years ago and even though they were only costume I lost count of the number of times I wore them and the number of people who admired them. Eventually the plating wore off and they lost a couple of stones and I spent god knows how long trawling through ebay looking for an identical pair. I gave up after a while but one day went back to ebay and typed in Avon earrings and several pages into the listings there they were and for the princely sum of £1.99 and brand new unworn, someone had obviously bought a pair, stashed them away, either didn`t like them or had forgotten about them and it was my lucky day. Hope you enjoy wearing your earrings and maybe one day you`ll find a pair of gold ones similar to those you lost.

Sorry folks, but it's back to the drawing board with the earrings I'm afraid - I ordered them and as I suspected the price was per earring so I ordered two, then thought damn they'll both be for the same ear so wont sit right..and of course that was the case, but apart from that they were really teeny weeny in size, the pic was very deceiving. My original pair graduated covered the whole length of the lobe and the stones were well spaced out. Tragus is in fact the little bit of cartlidge on the ear opposite the lobe and this is where this earring is designed to sit, though you can put it in a normal piercing - ball fastening impossible to do up...In the bin I'm afraid...never mind, I'll keep on looking!

Latest posts

Back