Easiyo- any health improvements?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

philosophy_girl

Registered Shopper
I watched the show last week and I've been tempted to try this. I'm lactose intolerant and I go through phases of having probiotic/live yogurt in the hope that it may help my digestion. I do wonder though about how 'live' shop bought yogurt is so the line about there being more live cultures in easiyo and that its better for digestion really caught my attention.

Not being easily suckered by sales pitch, I wonder how true this is? Have any of you easiyo fans felt any extra benefit from easiyo, has your digestion improved any?

I've had no problem with digestive issues which I can do if I have a lot of other yoghurts. I also find EY keeps me full for longer.

That's interesting, which ones do you have?

I find lots of other yoghurt aggravates my IBS (which too much bread and lots of dairy also does) and also gives me quite a lot of heartburn which in turn aggravates my asthma! I don't suffer a lot but have found that I feel better using Easiyo. I have no scientific basis for this, but this is what I find for me! I usually add some seeds (like the ones they sell on QVC from Ireland) which contain lots of GLA (because I've read that too low a level of this is the body may contribute to eczema), so now you have my complete medical history!

Latest posts

Back