Easy Pay advance warning

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

JFB

Registered Shopper
Hi - is there an easy way to get notification of easy pay offers?

I ask because I am a bit of a sucker for them and a medium level returner so it works well for me. I can try something without a big outlay and then waiting weeks to get my full refund. Even if I return next day, I usually end up paying my credit card before the refund hits my account so I try to plan bearing in mind credit card cut-offs dates

Hi - is there an easy way to get notification of easy pay offers?

I ask because I am a bit of a sucker for them and a medium level returner so it works well for me. I can try something without a big outlay and then waiting weeks to get my full refund. Even if I return next day, I usually end up paying my credit card before the refund hits my account so I try to plan bearing in mind credit card cut-offs dates

nope they just seem to stick them up on a random basis same with the easy pay codes ect

I'm the opposite I like to pay the amount in one hit. But I've noticed in the rare recent purchases, that easy pays have been facilitated automatically, unless I hit the button. I haven't noticed this until I checked my credit card bill. For me its a faff to have a thirty odd quid purchase paid off in stupid amounts of a tenner x 3 months.

Like you, brissles, I never use easy pays. I always make sure that the EZ pay button is off when I order anything.

It is a faff to make sure the EP is off as it is the default. I buy very little so it’s not really a problem but EP are a pain unless its a big purchase you want to try before you buy.
I don’t know how people keep track of them if they have loads plus advance orders. Most of the gloop purchases must be used up before they are paid for which would do my head in.

It is a faff to make sure the EP is off as it is the default. I buy very little so it’s not really a problem but EP are a pain unless its a big purchase you want to try before you buy.
I don’t know how people keep track of them if they have loads plus advance orders. Most of the gloop purchases must be used up before they are paid for which would do my head in.
I like them for try before you buy and then I aim to get back before the second payment, or if I am not sure about an item, and think I might not use and send straight back to get my p and p back eg trainers

Latest posts

Back