Easy Pay This Weekend

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Yeah I got an email too Choppy.. Might be tempted by something, as haven't bought anything from qvc since before Christmas :sun:

I've got one as well. Not sure about the TSV but am now bound to have a look for something. x

Everytime I get a voucher like this and look at the listing all I can see is rubbish? They never do this when they have good POTD.
Saturday is Smashbox and Sunday is Butler & Wilson.
Not for me. :wonder:

Help!!

I got the email, had a quick glance and deleted it.

Read this thread and realise that it contained the voucher. :doh:

Would anyone be able to tell me the code here, please?

I presume everyone got the same code, but you can only activate it if you got the original email.

Thank you

Update

Turns out I hadn't deleted it after all, just hid it on the system somewhere!!

It says one order per customer (http://www.qvcuk.com/getgorgeous.pdf).

So, you can only use it on one TSV then. Very generous!

I've promised myself the Smashbox TSV - do we have any idea on price yet? Probably around the £40 mark, I guess.

Hi ILC, it's HAPPY5, for 3 easypays, enjoy.....:heart: Forgot to say only available online...

Last edited:
Hi. My code is HAPPY5 I'm sure it's the same for all of us who received the e-mail

I have just used my code on a beauty product that has not been shown on air. I presume you can use it on any purchase.

Just read my email again and understood it as an entire order, so you could order a few things at once and get the easy pays, on the web only.

i got the email am tempted to get something from smashbox not necessarily the tsv altho i may be persuaded lol had a few emails recently think their trying to tempt me as i have not bought anything for ages

Anyone else got an email? I'm pleased at getting an easypay voucher just in time for the Smashbox TSV. :clapping:

:mysmilie_500: :mysmilie_520: Eeeeeeeeeeeeeee yes I was so chuffed when I checked my emails today - had my eye on a ring for ages but held off because I couldn't really afford it all in one go - now with the three easy pays offer code I was able to get it, so I did woohoo! I actually did a little jig of joy :mysmilie_8:

Will there be a maximum number of items you can order (all in one order) to get 3 easy pay on everything?

I can't see anything that suggests there is a maximum number of items in one order. And it clearly says "choose which items you want to buy and go to the checkout screen".

It does say it cannot be redeemed on waitlist, advance order or auto-delivery.

On a personal note, although I appreciate the offer of easy pay, I would be much happier if sometimes their promotions were for free p&p which is a personal bugbear of mine.

Last edited:
I think the max number of item you can add to the basket is 9. Mind you, if one is worried about easy-pays, maybe be one shouldn't be buying 9 items this month anyway! :giggle:

It should apply the easy-pays to everything in your basket; for anything which isn't divisible they just add the remainder pennies to one of the payments.

Jude xx

Latest posts

Back