• Ecoegg TSV 3.jpg
    Ecoegg TSV 3.jpg
    90.7 KB · Views: 94
Ecoegg 1152 Washes with Egg Stand 2 Detox Tablets & Stain Remover
Item Number: 720423
QVC Price £25.00
Todays Special Value Price £19.98
P&P £2.95

This collection from Ecoegg features a Laundry Egg and Laundry Pellets designed to last you up to 1152 washes, plus a pre-treatment Stain Remover Paste, perfect for tackling tough stains, two Mega Detox Tablets to help you clean the washing machine itself and an egg stand for storage between washes. This fantastic kit is a great way to ensure your laundry routine is kept in tip-top condition from start to finish!

A perfect way to clean - experience a better way to do your laundry with this revolutionary, award-winning Laundry Egg, which features a simple and effortless design. Its re-usable design is easy to fill and pop into your washing machine too, all without fiddling with plastic wrapping or getting your hands messy, making it the perfect way to do your washing.

Skin-friendly - say goodbye to harsh washing detergents and tablets with the mineral and tourmaline Laundry Pellets, which are dermatologically tested and supported by Allergy UK. What's more, the re-usable Laundry Egg has minimal wasteful by-products, making it a more eco-friendly way to do laundry than buying multiple single-use washing detergents, tablets and fabric conditioners. The result is washing that's kind to your skin, time and time again.

Every penny counts - this set offers you up to a whopping 1152 washes, lasting you up-to five years with four to five average washes per week. At such incredible value, it's the economic way to do laundry, without compromising on quality.

A fragrance for everyone - like your clothes smelling floral, citrusy or simply fresh? The choice is yours with six Laundry Pellet fragrances to choose from including Fresh Linen, Fragrance-Free, Orange Blossom, British Blooms, Jasmine and brand new Ylang Ylang Infusion.

Essential extras - also included in this kit is Ecoegg's Stain Remover Paste, a pre-treatment paste that works to remove the toughest stains without using harsh chemicals, as well as two Mega Detox Tablets formulated to remove build up and deposits, even in the places you can’t see. Plus, you can safely store your Ecoegg in between washed with the included egg stand, ready for your next laundry day.

Fragrance options:

• NEW Ylang Ylang Infusion
  • Fresh Linen
  • Orange Blossom
  • Jasmine
  • British Blooms
  • Fragrance-Free

Contains:

• 1 x Laundry Egg
  • 18 x Laundry Pellet bags (28g) - mineral
  • 1 x Laundry Pellet bag (15g) - tourmaline
  • 1 x Pre-Treatement Stain Remover Paste (135ml)
  • 2 x Mega Detox Tablets
  • 1 x Egg Stand

How to use:
Laundry Egg and Pellets:

• On first use, place three bags of mineral pellets and one bag of tourmaline pellets in the Laundry Egg
  • After 72 washes, top up with one bag of mineral pellets
  • Continue topping up with one bag of mineral pellets every 72 washes
  • You do not need to top up or replace tourmaline pellets as they are designed not to disintegrate
Stain Remover Paste:

• Use before you put your laundry in your washing machine
  • Apply directly to the stain and leave for 10 minutes - can be left longer on tougher stains
  • Put it into your machine and run it on your preferred programme
  • You can even use it on carpet and upholstery - always do a patch test first
Mega Detox Tablets:

• Use to deep clean your washing machine before you use your Laundry Egg
  • Place one tablet in the drum of your empty machine and run the hottest wash cycle

Had to stop buying these .. my washing was smelling musty … 🤦🏻‍♀️ Might be ok for others but hubby kept complaining so .. I just buy ordinary now … however don’t let me influence you .. as they migjt have been tweaked and pulled and improved👍

My DIL bought one and binned it after a few weeks. The kids clothes weren`t coming out clean enough and the washing didn`t smell nice nor did her machine. She tried it because my oldest grand daughter has eczema but it was a waste of space. I buy SMOL sensitive skin washing capsules and SPLOSH laundry powder and both companies are eco friendly, bunny accredited and do refills and recyclable packaging.

I used them for quite a while because Robert Dyas were selling the bumper packs (150 washes) complete with refills for just a fiver - I was really impressed at first 'cause the washing came out clean, and smelling fresh. Even though I wasn't keeping tally of the washes, I do know is that I felt the need to use the refills well before I'd reached anywhere near 150 uses. When I went to replace the refills, the price had gone up considerably, so I went back to using regular washing tabs/powder etc. I know it's about the planet as much as cost effectiveness, but I wasn't convinced enough to persevere with them. When I went back to using the regular methods it felt like "coming home" - Clothes were cleaner and fresher!

I read the Good Housekeeping review of the ecoegg and it says the egg works best on items washed at 60 degrees or above which kind of defeats the purpose of it supposedly being eco friendly when the water has to be heated to such temps. Plus so many items nowadays are man made fibres and can only tolerate 30 to 40 degree temperatures. I suppose its a love/hate kind of product.

I bought these a while ago but no longer use them. The container was a beast to get open, unless mine was faulty, and I can’t say that my washing was any cleaner after using them. It certainly didn’t smell as fresh as they said it would.

I also tried that stain remover that they do - the one they use to remove copious amounts of ink on a shirt. That went in the bin because it didn’t work.

I bought these a while ago but no longer use them. The container was a beast to get open, unless mine was faulty, and I can’t say that my washing was any cleaner after using them. It certainly didn’t smell as fresh as they said it would.

I also tried that stain remover that they do - the one they use to remove copious amounts of ink on a shirt. That went in the bin because it didn’t work.
Strange you should say that 'cause I bought the stain remover, and I think I paid about 99p for it and I found it absolutely brilliant...I've still got a little bit left and am being very sparing with it 'cause the price has shot up to about £6 - sod that!

I read the Good Housekeeping review of the ecoegg and it says the egg works best on items washed at 60 degrees or above which kind of defeats the purpose of it supposedly being eco friendly when the water has to be heated to such temps. Plus so many items nowadays are man made fibres and can only tolerate 30 to 40 degree temperatures. I suppose its a love/hate kind of product.

Sorry for some reason my post has appeared twice.

That’s probably why I didn’t get on with the EcoEgg laundry item then because I wash things on 30C or 40C. My original product always did a very good job at those temperatures so I’ve gone back to using it.

Regarding the stain remover: I tried it on a curry stain and bolognaise sauce and both marks were still visible. I guess if I’d thrown ink all over myself then I’d have been on to a winner. 😉

Latest posts

Back