Ecoegg TSV 22/01/20

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Ecoegg Instant Stain Remover Supersize Duo TSV 22/01/20
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.809114

Ecoegg TSV 1.jpg

Ecoegg TSV 2.jpg

I've used this and it works for our needs. I'm not sure how well it would work on ground in grime from a physical job or sport but it copes with gravy or tomato-based sauces (Mr Akimbo tries to multi-task while he eats and it never ends well!)

I’ve used this and didn’t find it that effective, so I won’t be buying it again.

The best product I’ve ever used for stains (including Curry and Mustard!) is Dr Beckmann Carpet Stain Remover.

As the description says, it’s marketed as a Carpet Stain Remover but we’ve used it on clothes and furniture too. It’s in a 650ml bottle and has a soft brush and sponge attached to the top of the bottle.

It’s only £3.50 in ASDA, and MUCH better value than QVC’s ripoff prices, in fact it only costs around what QVC would charge just for delivery! :RpS_smile:

The one Ecoegg product I can recommend are the bamboo sheets. They sell 3 rolls for £17.50 + £3.95 P&P. Although that seems expensive I’m not even halfway through my first roll and I use them all the time. I say “all the time” but I have two on the go at a time. When one goes in the washing machine, the second one gets used. They don’t use their effectiveness after washing.

I also attach them to my mop (instead of a microfibre cloth) and then bin that one, rather than bothering to wash it as it’s been used for the floor.

And to show how good they are, I haven’t bought any paper kitchen towels since purchasing the bamboo sheets. Hopefully, if anyone on here purchases them they will find them as effective as I have done.

Every time I see this thread-header, I read, 'eggnog'. Must be an indication of which way my brain is wired.
:big5grin:

Ecoegg 2 x 480ml Instant Stain Remover Spray

Single
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.809114

Auto-Delivery
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.809497

QVC Price £20.00
Todays Special Value Price £17.48
P&P £3.95

This duo of Instant Stain Remover from Ecoegg features a super-effective formula made with no harmful chemicals, which is sprayed directly onto stains to help easily remove them. Use this versatile spray on your carpets, furniture, bedding and clothes to help get them looking like new, and stay stocked up thanks to this handy duo pack, which is currently only available at QVC.

Better for everyone - wave goodbye to harsh chemicals, chlorine bleach, peroxide and phosphates with this gentle yet effective stain remover, which is formulated with biodegradable surfactants that break down and decompose in the water system. It’s better for the environment and better for you, without compromising on power.

A versatile cupboard essential - start spring cleaning early with a stain remover that does it all in your cupboard, ready to use as soon as you knock over a glass of wine or tramp mud on the carpet. Just a little spray goes a long way, and it can be used on almost any carpet, piece of furniture or clothing, including delicates, making it an essential for your home.

Keep going - there’s no shelf life for these Instant Stain Removers, so you can keep them in your cupboard as long as you like, without having to throw them away before you’ve finished them. They’ll also last you a long time thanks to their powerful formula, which requires only a small amount to get rid of tough stains.

Stay spotless - keep your home and wardrobe clean by selecting the Auto Delivery option, which will give you three more duos of this fantastic Instant Stain Remover every three months.

Contains:

2 x Instant Stain Remover (480ml)

How to use:

Blot or remove any excess liquid before you start, moisten with a little water and then apply the stain remover
The stain remover starts visibly working on the stain straight away. Use small amounts to start and make a judgement to add more if necessary. If the stains take a while to fade, it is recommended that you take a cloth and rub it gently
Older, dried stains may take a bit more time to remove; repeat these steps if necessary
Once the stain has been treated, put the item in the washing machine if possible and launder as normal. If that isn’t possible, use a sponge or cloth and clean water to rinse the treated area. If you are treating a carpet stain, use a sponge or cloth and clean water to rinse it, then vacuum clean it as normal

Please note:

It is recommended that you do a colourfast test before using this spray
Always check the labels on clothing first. If you read ‘wash separately’, ‘wash in cold water’, ‘hand wash’, ‘do not use detergent’, or ‘turn inside out to launder’, it may indicate that the dyes in these items are not colourfast. If in doubt, do a colourfast test
It is recommended to treat any stain as soon as it occurs if possible

The best product I’ve ever used for stains (including Curry and Mustard!) is Dr Beckmann Carpet Stain Remover.

As the description says, it’s marketed as a Carpet Stain Remover but we’ve used it on clothes and furniture too. It’s in a 650ml bottle and has a soft brush and sponge attached to the top of the bottle.

It’s only £3.50 in ASDA, and MUCH better value than QVC’s ripoff prices, in fact it only costs around what QVC would charge just for delivery! :RpS_smile:

Glad you’ve had success with this...
I bought it to use on cat wee and sick carpet stains (nice I know - sorry!), but found it to be useless on both sadly...
Was going to bin my bottle actually, but think I will now keep it and try it on upholstery and other stains.

I’ve had more luck in general with pink Vanish gold carpet spray foam.

Quick everyone buy your ecoegg stain removers ASAP - you’re saving a whole £2.50 on 2 bottles..!!!
Then add £4 postage and it doesn’t feel like it’s worth the bother... ;)

Latest posts

Back