EEPC radiators rip off

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

My opinion is simply that you should only do onscreen price comparisons if you are legitimately the cheapest.... not just pick and choose the 3 places that are more expensive.

I don't expect them to say ''hey... amazon do it even cheaper, but buy it from us please'' that would be plain daft to expect.

Roll up roll up, Buy one get one free!!!!!!!!!!!!! £649:mysmilie_458: is all you pay for this item!!...................I mean seriously who really believes they are giving away an item "worth £649" for free??? And to add into this awesome bargain Shaun:angel: (Actually) is telling us this is a one time offer folks so we better hurry and flash the cash!!!! Eh hold up this offer was on just a few weeks back though :confused:

Roll up roll up, Buy one get one free!!!!!!!!!!!!! £649:mysmilie_458: is all you pay for this item!!...................I mean seriously who really believes they are giving away an item "worth £649" for free??? And to add into this awesome bargain Shaun:angel: (Actually) is telling us this is a one time offer folks so we better hurry and flash the cash!!!! Eh hold up this offer was on just a few weeks back though :confused:

Yes I remember because barra boi Mason said then that he was getting them for one of his garages!

I'm certain the guy said he wouldn't be back before Christmas at the time too............and here he is

''Heat or Eat''

****ing disgusting, pardon my language.

To have the audacity to talk about something that is a genuine issue at this time of year and then say ''but give us £650 though'' is disgraceful.

I was flicking around the channels and saw these - portable radiators, pretty standard I thought. But then I clocked the price - absolutely outrageous and legitimately ridiculous.

And the assertion that these are energy efficient and cost saving is ridiculous. Even if you ran them for 4 years and saved £100 a year on your bills (unlikely) you'd still be in debt.

Absolutely insane.

I was flicking around the channels and saw these - portable radiators, pretty standard I thought. But then I clocked the price - absolutely outrageous and legitimately ridiculous.

And the assertion that these are energy efficient and cost saving is ridiculous. Even if you ran them for 4 years and saved £100 a year on your bills (unlikely) you'd still be in debt.

Absolutely insane.

it is frightening people with these arctic winter headlines and telling people they need to spend £6oo i find disgusting.

Absolutely insane.

Couldn't agree more. The price of these radiators is outrageous. I cannot see, regardless on what they are saying, how these radiators can be any more efficient than any other bog standard oil-filled radiator. It's not just the heat output that keeps your property warm, it's how well you can keep it from escaping out through doors and windows etc.

I am one of the many who are having to make the heat or eat choice this winter.
I have LPG central heating which is very very expensive to run. A tank of gas costs £400 and if I kept my house at the government minimum levels of heating it would last me 3 WEEKS. So I can't have the heating on at all.
I sometimes have it on for an hour or 2 if it is below 0oC outside we wrap up in lots of jumpers and blankets if we are sitting watching tv.
I don't consider us hard done by but just one of many who have to make the same decisions every day and I certainly don't have £600 sitting waiting to be spent on a radiator no matter how good they make them out to be.

The wattage of an electric heater determines its energy consumption.

All electric heaters are 100% efficient.

1000 watts of electric in gives you 1000 watts of heat out.

Different designs are faster or slower to heat up or cool down, but that does not affect the above.

It is O level physics (if O levels still exist)

The wattage of an electric heater determines its energy consumption.

All electric heaters are 100% efficient.

1000 watts of electric in gives you 1000 watts of heat out.

Different designs are faster or slower to heat up or cool down, but that does not affect the above.

It is O level physics (if O levels still exist)

Absolutely. I cannot believe they have the cheek to claim these will be energy efficient or save money.

I know it's a free market and people can choose to buy what they wish, but I genuinely think that they way they sell this product is disgusting.

Latest posts

Back