Elemis 1pm Hour repeated again at 3pm

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

What do you mean?
JF did the 1pm hour and Pipa is doing the 3pm one and it is Pipa on just now.

The first half hour was JF so I turned over
have put it back on and Pipa is on now but she wasnt 10 mins ago Sazza

They even started the hour at 3pm with the lunchtime special!!

The first half hour was JF so I turned over
have put it back on and Pipa is on now but she wasnt 10 mins ago Sazza

They even started the hour at 3pm with the lunchtime special!!

Not on my TV. Pipa was on from 3pm.

No I didnt dream it and my OH is here as my witness
and when they showed the Christmas Surprise which was the one that used to be the try me
I turned over as had already seen the 1pm hour

and when I turned back Pipa was on
and now they are showing a different Christmas Surprise

Its a bit like the old website new website carry on some were getting one and some were getting others
I am watching on Freeview anyone else on Freeview see JF between 3 and 3.30??

No I didnt dream it and my OH is here as my witness
and when they showed the Christmas Surprise which was the one that used to be the try me
I turned over as had already seen the 1pm hour

and when I turned back Pipa was on
and now they are showing a different Christmas Surprise

Its a bit like the old website new website carry on some were getting one and some were getting others
I am watching on Freeview anyone else on Freeview see JF between 3 and 3.30??

Yep I had it Freeview and it was Pipa from the top of the hour!!!

Different aerial mast sending out a different signal?? Are you and the others in different parts of the country?

You can get different freeview services in different areas of the country, so that's a slight possibility.

Or were you using a freeview recorder and pressed the wrong button, so you saw a recording? Mine keeps the last 2 hours automatically recorded so I could rewind to look at something 2 hours earlier, and it is just about possible to do this accidentally.

OMG you lot must think I am losing my mind but I can assure you it was JF
because I thought why are they doing the lunchtime special again
and she even said at 1pm and they mentioned Craig buying 5 which I hadnt actually heard at 1pm
but saw the thread about it and then when they had the same T caller I knew I had already seen it

I did wonder why the on air item on the web was different from what I saw on screen
Must just be the transmitter up here :doh:

You can get different freeview services in different areas of the country, so that's a slight possibility.

Or were you using a freeview recorder and pressed the wrong button, so you saw a recording? Mine keeps the last 2 hours automatically recorded so I could rewind to look at something 2 hours earlier, and it is just about possible to do this accidentally.

It must be my transmitter up here that has shown the wrong hour
I didnt record the 1pm hour and we watched a different channel between 1 and 2 so
it couldnt have been on rewind
Never mind I am back in the land of the living with everyone else as I now have Pipa on my screen :grin:

Did you have wine with your lunch Bluebell?

No I didnt LEL

Different aerial mast sending out a different signal?? Are you and the others in different parts of the country?

I am in the North of Scotland and I dont think there is anyone else on here so far North so we will never know,
dont suppose its the end of the world that I missed the first half of the 3pm hour!

It must be my transmitter up here that has shown the wrong hour
I didnt record the 1pm hour and we watched a different channel between 1 and 2 so
it couldnt have been on rewind
Never mind I am back in the land of the living with everyone else as I now have Pipa on my screen :grin:

Pippa, I've got Julia on mine!!

Okay Bluebell, it was the space time continuum, Captain Picard has a lot of problems with it.

Can I admit I bought the TSV but have not watched one show all day!!!!:nod:

Latest posts

Back