Elemis Christmas TSV 13/11/22

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

ClaireKelly

Registered Shopper
Last years was November, so shouldn’t be too long before we get some news….
Apart from the bag last years was really good so hoping for something similar this year

It’s now live on the website!

Elemis The Gift of Pro-Collagen Face and Body 6 Piece Indulgence

£59.95 (buy more save more £5)

Give the gift of fabulous skin this year with this Pro-Collagen Face and Body set from Elemis. Featuring everything you need for softer, smoother, and more supple skin, this all-bases-covered collection features iconic Pro-Collagen Marine Cream, a mask and peel as well as a selection of luxe bodycare formulas. All tied up in a gorgeous gift box and bow, it would make the perfect gift for the Elemis lover in your life, though we won't blame you for getting one for yourself too!

Discover Pro-Collagen - this popular range is one of the signature collections of the Elemis brand, and features treatments specifically formulated to help target visible signs of ageing, helping to create a supple, moisturised and revitalised look.

All collections contain:
  • 1 x Papaya Enzyme Peel (30ml) - a gentle cream exfoliator that is formulated to help revitalise and smooth the complexion to leave it feeling soft, refreshed and looking radiant. Enriched with natural fruit enzymes of papaya and pineapple, plus milk protein, vitamin E and marine algae. Ideal for sensitive and more mature skin types
  • 1 x Pro-Collagen Marine Mask (100ml) - a twice-weekly face mask with a luxurious cream texture designed to intensely hydrate the skin whilst working to minimise the visible signs of ageing, including helping to improve the feeling of firmness and tone and reduce the look of crepiness. This an antioxidant-rich formula is enriched with padina pavonica (a marine algae), adaptogenic noni, moringa and argan tree oil
  • 1 x Pro-Collagen Marine Cream (30ml) - a beauty icon, this award-winning cream is designed to help reduce the appearance of wrinkles and increase hydration, leaving your skin feeling smoother and firmer. Blended with a cocktail of three seaweeds - padina pavonica (a marine algae), porphyridium and chlorella, plus ginkgo biloba, rose and mimosa
  • 1 x Gift Box

Make your choice:
Original, Skin Nourishing and Serenity option contains:
  • 1 x Pro-Collagen Serenity Cleansing Balm(50g) - this cleansing balm is a soft, luxurious formulation designed to sweep away make-up, daily dirt and impurities, absorbing excess oil on the surface of the skin without stripping or drying your complexion while boasting a relaxing scent to help calm the senses. Formulated with a blend of essential oils including lavender, vetiver and clary sage and fused with mimosa flower wax, rose wax, vitamin E and padina pavonica (a marine algae)
  • 1 x Skin Nourishing Shower Cream (300ml) - a rich, cleansing shower formulation with a creamy consistency, that is designed for very dry skin to help deeply moisturise as it cleanses. Infused with milk proteins, camelia oil, jojoba oil, oat kernel, wheat germ, macadamia seed oil
  • 1 x Skin Nourishing Velvet Body Cream(100ml) - an indulgent formula that works to deeply hydrate your skin and leave it feeling silky soft, smooth and supple. Excellent for very dry skin and rich in starflower and camellia tea seed oils, plus oat extract, milk protein and vitamin E

Mayfair No.9 option contains:
  • 1 x Pro-Collagen Cleansing Balm (50g) - a soft, luxurious balm, designed to sweep away make-up, daily dirt and impurities, absorbing excess oil on the surface of the skin without stripping or drying your complexion. Formulated to leave your skin looking radiant and feeling invigorated, this hero balm is suitable for all skin types and boasts a signature blend of essential oils including geranium, lavender, chamomile and eucalyptus, plus ho wood, orange, mint leaf, clove, starflower and elderberry oils, fused with mimosa flower wax, rose wax and padina pavonica (a marine algae)
  • 1x Mayfair No.9 Bath & Shower Milk(300ml) - designed to gently cleanse your skin in the bath or shower and leave it feeling soft and smooth. Infused with the refreshing and uplifting aromatic scent of lavender, geranium and eucalyptus
  • 1x Mayfair No.9 Body Cream (100ml) - an indulgent formula that works to deeply hydrate your skin and leave it feeling silky soft, smooth and supple. Infused with the refreshing and uplifting aromatic scent of lavender, geranium and eucalyptus

English Garden and Rose option contains:
  • 1 x Pro-Collagen Rose Cleansing Balm (50g) - infused with a English rose aromatic using a blend of rose petals steeped in safflower oil, this soft, luxurious balm is designed to sweep away make-up, daily dirt and grime, absorbing excess oil on the surface of the skin without stripping or drying your complexion. Formulated to leave your skin looking radiant and feeling purified, this hero balm is ideal for sensitive skin and boasts a signature blend of rose and mimosa waxes with rose, rosehip, jojoba, elderberry, starflower and Optimega oils, plus shea butter and padina pavonica (a marine algae)
  • 1 x English Garden Bath & Shower Milk(300ml) - designed to gently cleanse your skin in the bath or shower and leave it feeling soft and smooth. Infused with the scent of juicy dewberries and sweet peonies
  • 1 x English Garden Body Cream (100ml) - an indulgent formula that works to deeply hydrate your skin and leave it feeling silky soft, smooth and supple. Infused with the scent of juicy dewberries and sweet peonies

Elemis The Gift of Pro-Collagen Face & Body 6 Piece Indulgence
Item Number: 247322
QVC Price £120.00
Todays Special Value Price £59.95
P&P £3.95
Buy More Save More £5

Choice of English Garden & Rose, Mayfair No 9 & Original, Skin Nourshing & Serenity

Papaya Enzyme Peel (30ml) RRP £25 + post
Pro-Collagen Marine Mask (100ml) RRP £92 + post
Pro-Collagen Marine Cream (30ml) RRP £57 + post
Cleansing Balm (50g) RRP £27 + post
Shower Cream (300ml) RRP £29 + post
Body Cream (100ml) RRP £15 + post

Total RRP £245 + post

Papaya Enzyme Peel (30ml) RRP £25 cost £6.52
Pro-Collagen Marine Mask (100ml) RRP £92 cost £24.00
Pro-Collagen Marine Cream (30ml) RRP £57 cost £14.87
Cleansing Balm (50g) RRP £27 cost £7.04
Shower Cream (300ml) RRP £29 cost £7.56
Body Cream (100ml) RRP £15 cost £3.91

Total RRP £245 cost £63.90 incl p&p used in calculations.

Thanks SCW for RRP prices.

Elemis The Gift of Pro-Collagen Face & Body 6 Piece Indulgence
Item Number: 247322
QVC Price £120.00
Todays Special Value Price £59.95
P&P £3.95
Buy More Save More £5

Choice of English Garden & Rose, Mayfair No 9 & Original, Skin Nourshing & Serenity

Papaya Enzyme Peel (30ml) RRP £25 + post
Pro-Collagen Marine Mask (100ml) RRP £92 + post
Pro-Collagen Marine Cream (30ml) RRP £57 + post
Cleansing Balm (50g) RRP £27 + post
Shower Cream (300ml) RRP £29 + post
Body Cream (100ml) RRP £15 + post

Total RRP £245 + post
It is showing as £120 and no mention of buy more save more

1665935110660.png

Goodness…

Actually, if that is the Christmas TSV I’m really disappointed. Last years was so good so I guess I shouldn’t moan…. But don’t want a peel or mask and that doesn’t leave much!
Having said that, the price for the PCMC and the balm is still great…
Yes must say it doesnt do much for me either, I am sure I have two of the masks, and the rest is a bit boring, but appreciate the early posting as I can spend my money on something else,

Goodness…

Actually, if that is the Christmas TSV I’m really disappointed. Last years was so good so I guess I shouldn’t moan…. But don’t want a peel or mask and that doesn’t leave much!
Having said that, the price for the PCMC and the balm is still great…
people were complaining about the tiny sizes in it so they have listened & taken them out & made the mask bigger & put a peel instead

Latest posts

Back