Elemis Free Gift no minimum spend

boffy

VIP Shopper
Just bought a Ginseng toner 250 ml to hopefully boost my Elemis regime! There is a code PROCOL where you get a cleansing balm, a Pro Collagen day and an Oygenation night cream plus a facial oil its worth £112.00 . you still get to choose a deluxe sample. postage is also free unless you want faster delivery it worked for me so just sharing the love 💋

llloyd

VIP Shopper
Just bought a Ginseng toner 250 ml to hopefully boost my Elemis regime! There is a code PROCOL where you get a cleansing balm, a Pro Collagen day and an Oygenation night cream plus a facial oil its worth £112.00 . you still get to choose a deluxe sample. postage is also free unless you want faster delivery it worked for me so just sharing the love 💋
Thank you just placed an order of Superfood Kefir-Tea Mist, free sample & gift as described added. Took me a while to find something I wanted & for the code to work. So be patient.

boffy

VIP Shopper
Thank you just placed an order of Superfood Kefir-Tea Mist, free sample & gift as described added. Took me a while to find something I wanted & for the code to work. So be patient.
well done not sure what the amounts are in the free gift but they are all packaged as if they are minis or large trail sizes

llloyd

VIP Shopper
well done not sure what the amounts are in the free gift but they are all packaged as if they are minis or large trail sizes
Just searched & it contains:

15 ml night cream £34.20
30 ml day cream £54
20g cleansing balm £9.50
Facial oil 5ml £15

Total £112.70

boffy

VIP Shopper
Just searched & it contains:

15 ml night cream £34.20
30 ml day cream £54
20g cleansing balm £9.50
Facial oil 5ml £15

Total £112.70
Better than any TSV this is free with any purchase

Sazza

Staff member
Thank you!! Great offer!

boffy

VIP Shopper
hope you all got your orders only just got mine the post hasn't been great x

llloyd

VIP Shopper
Got mine Saturday, really pleased, thank you!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gaild

Members online

AdBlock Detected

Thank you for visiting ShoppingTelly.com

We get it, advertisements are annoying, however without them this forum would cease to exist.

Members of ShoppingTelly.com can go TOTALLY AD FREE, VIP LIFETIME MEMBERSHIP is just £10!

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks