Elemis Free Gift no minimum spend

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

boffy

Registered Shopper
Just bought a Ginseng toner 250 ml to hopefully boost my Elemis regime! There is a code PROCOL where you get a cleansing balm, a Pro Collagen day and an Oygenation night cream plus a facial oil its worth £112.00 . you still get to choose a deluxe sample. postage is also free unless you want faster delivery it worked for me so just sharing the love 💋

Just bought a Ginseng toner 250 ml to hopefully boost my Elemis regime! There is a code PROCOL where you get a cleansing balm, a Pro Collagen day and an Oygenation night cream plus a facial oil its worth £112.00 . you still get to choose a deluxe sample. postage is also free unless you want faster delivery it worked for me so just sharing the love 💋
Thank you just placed an order of Superfood Kefir-Tea Mist, free sample & gift as described added. Took me a while to find something I wanted & for the code to work. So be patient.

Thank you just placed an order of Superfood Kefir-Tea Mist, free sample & gift as described added. Took me a while to find something I wanted & for the code to work. So be patient.
well done not sure what the amounts are in the free gift but they are all packaged as if they are minis or large trail sizes

Thank you!! Great offer!

Latest posts

Back