Elemis PCMC for £12

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

ClaireKelly

Registered Shopper
I can’t seem to link the offer, but it’s a 15ml tub of the pro collagen marine cream. If you use the code MARINEDREAM it’s £12 with free postage and two samples

Try bestselling Pro-Collagen Marine Cream 15ml now for just £12 with code: MARINEDREAM

I can’t seem to link the offer, but it’s a 15ml tub of the pro collagen marine cream. If you use the code MARINEDREAM it’s £12 with free postage and two samples

Try bestselling Pro-Collagen Marine Cream 15ml now for just £12 with code: MARINEDREAM
I’ve tried it on the Elemis website & doesn‘t work for me. Is it from a different company?

I’ve tried it on the Elemis website & doesn‘t work for me. Is it from a different company?
No, it was from Elemis and it keeps coming up on their Instagram account. When I click on shop now it takes me to their website… let me see if I can get a screen shot

I couldn’t upload a screen shot as it was too big, but I just tried that link and it worked. I also tried to order another tub of cream and it wouldn’t let me… but might be as it’s a one per household offer…

I couldn’t upload a screen shot as it was too big, but I just tried that link and it worked. I also tried to order another tub of cream and it wouldn’t let me… but might be as it’s a one per household offer…
Thank you, I’ve just ordered one.

Latest posts

Back