Elemis Supersize Serenity Pro-Collagen Cleansing Balm

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Attachments

• Elemis.jpg
    Elemis.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 292
Does one think this is the new version of the balm due on product of the month for March? Or just added to the Elemis product range for the TSV day.
Thanks DG

Is this going to be the same perfume as the original one? I like that very much. I am currently using the Neroli, which is a bit woody for me but I do like the balm. I am trying to persuade myself though that the Boots version is just as good.

Just had my TSV delivered, and the leaflet with it says the Pro-Collagen Serenity Balm 200mg launches with qvc on 1st March.

Serenity: I wonder if it will have lavender and other calming notes. I would love that. 200ML will last forever though.

According to the leaflet it contains relaxing notes of Lavender. Vetiver and Clary Sage.

I am not usually one for the bags that usually come with these collections but I am loving the jelly bag with this one.

Elemis Supersize 200g Serenity Pro-Collagen Cleansing Balm
'serenity'. What sort of plant is that then?

According to the leaflet it contains relaxing notes of Lavender. Vetiver and Clary Sage.

I am not usually one for the bags that usually come with these collections but I am loving the jelly bag with this one.
Will it (the bag) work at Mothers wedding?

I bet it will be around £ 52 for the single supersize product. I just love the rose version and still have the neroli cleansing balm "in stock" ;-)-.

Just had my TSV delivered, and the leaflet with it says the Pro-Collagen Serenity Balm 200mg launches with qvc on 1st March.
Any news yet?:) I was about to buy the last new balm with the water mint (reduced on the Elemis page) but remembered that there would be a new version in March. So maybe I'll wait.

Any news yet?:) I was about to buy the last new balm with the water mint (reduced on the Elemis page) but remembered that there would be a new version in March. So maybe I'll wait.
Where is the watermint reduced please?

But I couldn't find it on the UK page I am afraid.
Don’t think you will find it when there was a discount offer they let me purchase one taking my money and took nearly a week to get back to me telling me it was out of stock and get a refund.

Latest posts

Back