Elemis Supersize Serenity Pro-Collagen Cleansing Balm

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Sunscreen application can depend on whether it's chemical or physical (mineral) sunscreen. Some brands have both types of ingredients in them.

I'm allergic to most of the chemical types (they bind to the skin so need to be used first), so now use physical types that are applied last. They can be tricky to apply as they can have a white cast or feel difficult to apply. I've used some that don't play well with other products but if you give products time to settle they usually settle in nicely.

I've not been out since pre-Covid so have been using Bliss Block Star around the house. It's a tinted physical sunscreen that has lovely blurring properties and makes my skin look natural but nicer.

I use Bare Minerals Prime Time tinted primer alone or under make-up. It's another blurred-and-better product I love (and my system and skin's happy with).

I was lucky to be gifted one and I like it so have a Watermint and Serenity on the go together, as well as a small amount of Aldi cleansing balm, all different but nice in their own way.

I am enjoying it a lot. My skin is very happy.
Scent is lovely but doesn't persist after washing off the balm, which is ideal.
Despite not enjoying Keeley's presenting, I am considering another purchase at the Q price... if still available.

Can anyone try to sell me on the scent, please?
Ummm 🤔 only used it twice will get back to you on that. 😊
If you like the original they are quite similar. imo.
I do love the original and rose versions.
Right just double cleansed so here goes, but would interested to listen to what anyone else thinks.
Its I think a light, relaxing, soothing type of scent.
So that in my opinion wouldn‘t cause a strong dislike or upset.
IMHO smells like a botanical crushed lavender and herby scent.
I’m not sure about a beauty spa or treatment area smell, cause I haven’t experienced those.
From my knowledge, I would say imagine you are entering a nice card, dry flowers, ornament and candles little crafty village shop. That has soft botanical scents like lavender bags and delicate potpourri.
If when I use it again I happen to have a rare light bulb moment, I’ll add on something.
Hope that helps a little. 🤔

I
Right just double cleansed so here goes, but would interested to listen to what anyone else thinks.
I’m not sure about a beauty spa or treatment area smell, cause I haven’t experienced those.
From my knowledge, I would say imagine you are entering a nice card, dry flowers, ornament and candles little crafty village shop. That has soft botanical scents like lavender bags and delicate potpourri.
If when I use it again I happen to have a rare light bulb moment, I’ll add on something.
I think you have characterised it very well, Dream Girl!

Thanks, Dream Girl. I shouldn't but just might.

Last day to order!
I did give in and ordered one….sadly it’s out for delivery with Evri/Hermes… I’ve had two deliveries from them so far…both times the time slot was changed inside the original time slot (does that make sense? 🤔) and one of them arrived at 9.20 pm…

Looking forward to trying the new balm. Wish they would do a special offer of all the balms so we could try the different fragrances..

Last day to order!
I did give in and ordered one….sadly it’s out for delivery with Evri/Hermes… I’ve had two deliveries from them so far…both times the time slot was changed inside the original time slot (does that make sense? 🤔) and one of them arrived at 9.20 pm…

Looking forward to trying the new balm. Wish they would do a special offer of all the balms so we could try the different fragrances..
I went direct to Elemis a few years ago and bought all the balms they sold in the £10.00 pots. It was free postage for any item.

Latest posts

Back