Elemis TSV 01/06/23

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Wonder if this will be restricted to one per person if low stock - glad it’s all skincare - use all three products so will buy this one

So people complaining about the shelf life got to them. Probably affected sales a little. I’m likely to go for something but not sure which one just yet.
Serves them right….

I got that TSV set but not in the rose. I love the marine mask, it’s brilliant as a night cream, and it’s a huge size. But I don’t like rose, so I won’t get that one.

I might go for the first set depending on price..

Keeley was going on about how people shouldn't use the date checking websites as they are so often wrong. Said she was chatting with Abi about it too, Abi saying they have had lot of issues with it!!! :rolleyes:
Yes I did chuckle at that comment….
But it’s ok, Elemis have personally checked the date of every single item in the TSV..yeah right!

Disd Keeley say what type of Marine Cream it is?
I think it’s this set
Someone asked if it was leftover from Christmas which she didn’t answer… and then she said it was the last remaining stock, so k suspect it is from Christmas. The box is the same

As The Pointer Sisters sang, I'm So Excited. Well, no.

Sewing Bee is back tonight, now I am excited. :love:
Oooh, is it ? I’m offto put iPlayer on. I love Sewing Bee, despite the fact that the most sewing I do is replacing a button and maybe a quick repair job.
Always makes me feel like a proper grown up when I get the sewing tin out.

Oooh, is it ? I’m offto put iPlayer on. I love Sewing Bee, despite the fact that the most sewing I do is replacing a button and maybe a quick repair job.
Always makes me feel like a proper grown up when I get the sewing tin out.
Yes, I will turn up jeans and even once replaced a zip in a pair. Otherwise, it is sewing on buttons. At school, I had no interest in sewing but love watching people make amazing things on Sewing Bee. It is the same with Pottery and the wood working series, I just love watching how they can make things.

Keeley seems to forget one crucial thing: The customers are not stupid! Of course she doesn't want the people to check on the dates because her "three years shelf live" would go to hell.

As I have experienced the "old stuff" numerous times already, I won't buy any Elemis again.

She would make a good politician all the tosh she comes out with, I saw a bit of her Instagram tsv reveal and she was clearly trying to make out the check date sites are wrong and causing the issues not old stock being sold as fresh.
The tsv looks like one they have cobbled together like they have done it at short notice like they sometimes have done one in December, in the past. One box for two items and just stick the cleansing balm in on top, very unimaginative, but will probably sell well due to being full sizes and lower stock numbers

I think it’s this set
Someone asked if it was leftover from Christmas which she didn’t answer… and then she said it was the last remaining stock, so k suspect it is from Christmas. The box is the same

If it is that set then yes, I know because I had that set for Christmas....minus the cleansing balm add on of course.

I won’t be partaking in this one.
Still haven’t touched the TSV from a few months back that was similar with the old stock cleansing balm..I mean supersize.
Oh yes the two year old Watermint…. I’m using mine now. I do use loads so I’m almost halfway through it lol

If it is that set then yes, I know because I had that set for Christmas....minus the cleansing balm add on of course.
I bet it is… can’t see them doing another set so similar, and it would explain the low numbers. Make it scarce hype the punters up and sell out all the old stock. Job done!

My money is safe, I have plenty of moisturiser and cleansing balm and I ordered the last tsv with the rose marine cream off hubby for my birthday next week. This lot does all look like older stock hence the low numbers, apart from the anniversary edition cream in the box. Now if it had been Superfood I might have been tempted.

Wonder how many easy pay? My bet is 5!

The night cream is £108, normal PCMC is £94 and 50ms size of balm in £28 = £230

All prices correct on Elemis website.
I did see that she wouldn’t give a price for anything on her Instagram reveal session… said they were still negotiating. Now that may well be the case. But she’s hyped everyone up now by saying how few they are and how she expects them to be gone by the morning session….. all without revealing a price. Rather clever…. But it’s an expensive set with two 50ml jars of cream…. And I’m afraid that while I do love the PCMC, the selling old stock issue won’t go away. And I’m simply not prepared to believe that every single set has been checked to make sure it has a shelf life of two years. I also don’t believe that all the checking websites are giving false information. And that does make me very hesitant….

Latest posts

Back