Elemis TSV 10/11/19

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Who stated 32,000 have sold?

I heard one of the presenters saying it on air last night. I think it was Debbie Flint.

I believe they usually have around 100,000 units of the Elemis TSV to sell, so there shouldn't be so much of a panic if it's the same this year. Don't know if they are still at the giddy heights of those numbers now they seem to be keeping such a close eye on their cashflow situation.

I can't say I blame them with Mothercare having joined the roster of high street casualties. The pre-Christmas and post-Christmas periods seem to be the worst time for companies to go to the wall. If you can't pay your bills pre-Christmas, you won't get the credit lines to order in your Christmas stock... and if you haven't shifted your Christmas stock, you can't pay your bills post-Christmas. So they get you on the way in or out of the festive season if you are struggling with Cashflow.

I heard one of the presenters saying it on air last night. I think it was Debbie Flint.

I believe they usually have around 100,000 units of the Elemis TSV to sell, so there shouldn't be so much of a panic if it's the same this year. Don't know if they are still at the giddy heights of those numbers now they seem to be keeping such a close eye on their cashflow situation.

I can't say I blame them with Mothercare having joined the roster of high street casualties. The pre-Christmas and post-Christmas periods seem to be the worst time for companies to go to the wall. If you can't pay your bills pre-Christmas, you won't get the credit lines to order in your Christmas stock... and if you haven't shifted your Christmas stock, you can't pay your bills post-Christmas. So they get you on the way in or out of the festive season if you are struggling with Cashflow.

normally its a 150,000 one

Decleor have a fantastic Christmas Hamper that costs 4p more than the Elemis TSV but could be a very strong alternative. Item is 240855
It has three 50ml travel sizes, a supersized 100ml Hydra Floral Light, then three full sized items - 15ml eye cream, 100ml cleanser and a 15ml aromesence oil in either Neroli or Rose.

Shame, the stuff just isn't the same anymore. The hydrafloral has been totally F**ked up. I never thought they'd dare with that one. Curse L'oreal . Bustards.

Men’s Elemis gift set.

https://www.qvcuk.com/Elemis-Mens-4...s-Gift-Collection.product.239351.html?sc=SRCH

ml for ml

Contains:
1 x Ice Cool Foaming Shave Gel (200ml) - this foaming formula works to smoothly mould to the face for a clean, close shave. Contains aloe vera, witch hazel and English oak. Developed to help protect skin and soothe irritation £25 direct from Elemis Cost £10.71
Or:
1 x Smooth Result Shave & Beard Oil (30ml) - a multi-purpose, face and beard-smoothing oil that can be used to soften bristles and prepare skin for shaving or to groom beards and moustaches £25 direct from Elemis Cost £10.71

Plus:
1 x Deep Cleanse Facial Wash (50ml) - this gel formulation works to leave skin looking brilliantly clean, revived and thoroughly refreshed, while tackling pollution, impurities and excess oil. Infused with oak bark, spearmint and peppermint, all in a milk protein base £9.50 direct from Elemis Cost £4.07
1 x Sharp Shower Body Wash (300ml) - this invigorating body wash boasts a blend of nettle, wild marjoram, marshmallow, chamomile, soya, wheat, milk, spearmint and peppermint to create a formula that works to deeply cleanse and refresh your skin £26 direct from Elemis Cost £11.15
1 x Daily Moisture Boost (50ml) - to soothe the skin after shaving - leaving skin feeling clean and refreshed for the rest of the day £35 direct from Elemis Cost £15
1 x black and silver bag

Worth £95.50 direct Cost from Q £40.93 incl p&p used in calculations.
Now to go and see how much Hubby has still to use.

How does Mr llloyd find this stuff, llloyd, notably the shave gel - is it V minty? Mr B has sensitive chops you see. Also, what about the face wash & cream? Is it rich enough? Mr B uses my (premium) stuff, although I have sneakily re filled my Algenist with Waitrose pure night cream for him to continue helping himself to! :mysmilie_17:

Last edited by a moderator:
Shame, the stuff just isn't the same anymore. The hydrafloral has been totally F**ked up. I never thought they'd dare with that one. Curse L'oreal . Bustards.

How does Mr llloyd find this stuff, llloyd, notably the shave gel - is it V minty? Mr B has sensitive chops you see. Also, what about the face wash & cream? Is it rich enough? Mr B uses my (premium) stuff, although I have sneakily re filled my Algenist with Waitrose pure night cream for him to continue helping himself to! :mysmilie_17:

I’m still educating Hubby on skincare, he likes it, but I have to keep reminding him to use it. He loves the shaving cream, so do I (legs obviously) really rich. I think the men’s range is lovely & too be honest I’d use them if he stops as slightly cheaper than the women’s range. Would recommend the eye reviver too.

so much hype around the Elemis tsv. the bath products don't feel nice and its full of trial sizes and gift with purchase but hey!

I am ashamed to say I succumbed. Ordered it Wednesday and it arrived today. It will be split,face for me and the rest added to pressies already got for sister and nieces.

I am ashamed to say I succumbed. Ordered it Wednesday and it arrived today. It will be split,face for me and the rest added to pressies already got for sister and nieces.

Don’t ever feel ashamed, it’s up to you what you spend your own money on Lp, enjoy! :mysmilie_3:

Most of the beauty bloggers are pushing it like mad, even the Beauty Bible women too. So far of all of those, I have seen only the British Beauty Blogger has not mentioned it, perhaps they didn't send her it free?

I won’t bother with this TSV because, personally, I didn’t find Elemis any more effective than the cheaper products I use, having tried it in the past. The other difference is the cost,

I won’t even bother the watch QVC tomorrow because Elemis shows are on virtually every other hour and I really don’t need to be shown how to apply cream etc.

Turns out this TSV didn’t struggle at all, didn’t think it would with there being a new rose scent. Probably got a touch of L’Occitane rose, and Advanced Orders :mysmilie_3:

Latest posts

Back