Elemis TSV 11/4/21

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I have been using the Tsv for a week now and have definitely noticed that my skin looks much brighter. The British botanicals smells lovely and I love watching the shows, Keeley is a breath of fresh air to watch!

I find most of Elemis products these days pretty awful. I don't rate any of their face stuff anymore, and they ditched the nice bath and body stuff for horrendous overpowering florals...and the hand cream is claggy and doesn't absorb well.
Would they have been so comprehensively ruined without the constant pressure from Q for newness several times a year? Maybe, but it would have taken longer.

Elemis churns out new products on an alarming scale imo. Good sales ploy as it keep the customers buying new items by the second. its odd because they have a big inventory with a small quality pay off!

As I have said many times, I used Elemis but the newer products over the past 2-3 years always broke my sensitive skin out. I used to go to the Debenhams counter and get samples. So I stick to the few pieces I like and have used over a long time. I did love the Quiet Mind bath range. The only original bath is the Milk Bath and Muscle soak. They bring a range out then discontinue them 18 months later. Think the ones in the purple bottles. The different balm cleansers I used the original but then found I preferred Emma Hardie. They still keep the original cleansers and toners I do like these but rather buy. I have used the Sensitive Wash for years, but then brought out the Sensitive Facial Wash and I looked at the full ingredient list and things there I would not dream of putting on my face.

Come on if a product is good and works why the non-stop bring out of different fragranced versions?

Elemis were never able to get the bunny logo, they have always claimed to be cruelty-free.

The reason is you have to prove no ingredients have been tested on animals in a 5-year period. Because Elemis always bringing out new products they could never prove any of the new ingredients and not been tested.

ONNSAG, it is always about money makes no difference the ethos of a company state if offered the money they will sell. Liz Earle, The Body Shop etc.

Latest posts

Back